URL / Website: https://myalbum.com/folder/feRR5wF6CVJw/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Beltway 8, south of I10
Activities: BBBJ, RIM, CIM, Massage, FS
Hair Length and Color: Mid back, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Early 30s, possibly late 20s but in relatively good shape. Natural big tits (for an Asian). Face is a 7, body is more like a 6. Great smile and attitude.
Recommendation: Yes
Glad you had fun...
I agree
So in other words the girl, 6/7, you met looks nothing like the 10/10 girl in the ad.
Hey at least you’re honest about she looked. Thanks for that
They totally are not like the ones in the pictures, not even close.
They totally are not like the ones in the pictures, not even close. Originally Posted by justino
Veterans should know never to place trust (at least no more than just a little) in the pics.
used them three times for average service. since the prices went up I will not go back
Asian Agency age gauge. Take stated age. Add 50%. You’re now within 5 yrs, usually on the minus side.
Asian Agency pic gauge. Assign a subjective number 1-10. Cut in half. Add 1. You’re within 1-2, usually on the plus side.
Add 10% to weight.
Be happy with representative pics. In the past few years I’ve seen one woman whose pics were absolutely spot on. Hera through BookerGray in OC.
Asian Agency age gauge. Take stated age. Add 50%. You’re now within 5 yrs, usually on the minus side.
Asian Agency pic gauge. Assign a subjective number 1-10. Cut in half. Add 1. You’re within 1-2, usually on the plus side.
Add 10% to weight.
Be happy with representative pics. In the past few years I’ve seen one woman whose pics were absolutely spot on. Hera through BookerGray in OC. Originally Posted by Ronin3
There’s a HERA here now
Add 10% to weight.
Be happy with representative pics. In the past few years I’ve seen one woman whose pics were absolutely spot on. Hera through BookerGray in OC. Originally Posted by Ronin3
Way too complicated. Just a simple fact to not assume the pics are the real person, in fact assume the opposite. Then simply do a 10-10 rule, 10 years older and 10 lbs heavier. That’s really about it.
There’s a HERA here now Originally Posted by BossLifeHouston
Neither link, or phone number work so I can’t see if it’s Hera from California. I tend to doubt it is though
I was able to track down a new link. Unfortunately, for Houston, that’s definitely not her.
Different Hera. I know the Hera in Cali.