Any one seen this girl jazmin before?

Anybody have any info on this girl? If so please let me know. I’m very curious as to wether she’s a real deal or not lol

https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...9-119e03169e0c

A google search of her phone number comes up with quite girls with different names listing it. Some are reviewed on Eccie.
Figures, thanks for the help
I saw her. She used to work at Red Table. She was fun. Great massage. BBBJ, and CFS.
A google search of her phone number comes up with quite girls with different names listing it. Some are reviewed on Eccie. Originally Posted by yewhew
good due diligence there!

unless one just wants to throw the dice and see what cums up...
if a provider's ad interests you or make your cock tingle,
always search the web/eccie/oh2/etc. for the listed ph#, email addr (if given), etc.
also reverse image search the included photos.

dont go in blind. go blind jacking off to the photos
There's another discussion about this girl in the encounters section. This is Rio from Red Table. She is quite a bit heavier than the pics in her Jazmin ads. She's cute and gives great service but if your looking for the girl in the pictures, you're a few years too late.
As mentioned, Rio from Red Table. I had one meeting with her & it was like fucking a corpse. She does suck a good dick tho. That’s all I’d see her for. And yes, she is heavier than the pics.