♥• •♥Need a Pussy Slave next week - Taking Applications!!

I wanted to share this with you because I am coming to Houston next week ....
I can use a pussy slave for few days....lol.

If you are wondering ....

Yes I used to have one......

This happened on my "naughty" days before eccie. It all started when I hired a computer guy from cg to check my computer. He came to my apartment to check my PC but I noticed he was checking other things...wink...On the second "anti-virus" meeting I blatantly started flirting with him, he was only 25 and very shy....we started kissing and he asked me if I knew about "tease and denial", I did not and had to google, ha ...

So we started seeing each other regularly, he would call me early morning and thru the day, and ask for permission to mansturbate, I will "ordered" him not to cum, but will tease all day by sexting, sending pictures and telling him what I would do.....then at night he will come to my room (I will tell my roommate he was fixing my computer, lol). And he will lick me for hours....while I was answering my emails, doing computer work, answering texts, and even making phone calls (talking with my friends while he was licking my sweet spot and looking him in the eyes ... made me feel like a super naughty sex goddess...), I will let him put his willie in the soft wet spot once in a while and for few seconds.....and tease, lick and deny some more....after couple hours I will let him have his way with me and .........yummy and very happy computer guy.....

Guys: Haave you ever been a Pussy Slave?

VISITING HOUSTON Tuesday January 1st thru Jan 3d
I wanna be your slave :-)
I think you just descibed the experiences a lot of guys had with their ex wives.
+1 on that gymrat
I
Hello guys ...I just wanted to share....it was fun and some guys really enjoy DATYHELLO...I do .....Merry Christmas ....
  • Trey
  • 12-24-2012, 10:05 AM
I don't think I want to do that. Good luck on that, I don't think you'll have a problem with volunteers seems like this issue will be the quality of the slave. Most these dudes only see this as a chance at free pussy.
Trey .....I am very choosy ...only a select gent will make the cut...it all depends on an elegant approach and intelligent conversation........
Nope and dumb.
Trey .....I am very choosy ...only a select gent will make the cut...it all depends on an elegant approach and intelligent conversation........ Originally Posted by Monica Austin
That just ruled out EVERYONE here.
i wanna eat that pussy all day everday

oops did that get me eliminated
poor little geek.
You might want to cross post this in Another Realm. Lots of talk about Sensual Domination there, and lots of guys who love being submissive in ways that you describe (and other ways as well!). And lots of ladies who share your interests.
That just ruled out EVERYONE here. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

No it does not ... one merely has to talk taint and she will melt.
Earlier this year I was taken to a local BDSM "munch" - a meet-and-greet sort of thing - with a a well-known domme. I asked her "How can you tell the subs from the doms?" She laughed and snapped her fingers - three boys and two girls were at her feet in six seconds.

There's all kinds, Monica. I'm just not sure this crowd is your happiest hunting ground. Try fetlife.
Did you have to pay for the subs lunch, too?