Would you have cancelled?

I moved to this location on November 10th. I like it much better than the other location. This place is much safer and quieter than where I was before.

I had an appointment scheduled today and the guy backed out of it. He apparently did not like the fact that I had black neighbors. He just knew that they were going to break into his car so did not keep his appointment. He told me that he used to own an apartment complex and he knew what black people were like.

That is right I have black neighbors. Black neighbors who would rather bust their ass making their own money and buying their own things than robbing a rich white man.

Interesting but I have had more white people do more crude things to me than any minority. Yet I do not have any problem with seeing a white person. There is crime every where. It does not matter if you have black neighbors or white neighbors.

There are access gates to get in and my neighbors are cool. Well all accept the ones that hate dogs.

I pay $650 a month for a 1 bed, 1 1/2 bath townhome. It has a little gate in front of the front door. There is a balcony upstairs where my bedroom is.

I also like the fact that I am close to a bus stop since I don't have a car at this time.
Another reason....

better luck next year.
So the guy was a jerk. There are lots out there.
Good people and bad people come in all colors, having said that I don't like to leave my car in any place I feel there may be a risk because I don't want to have to explain to anyone what I was doing at a particular location, if you know what I mean.
Mikki,

I see your location is Bissonet and the Beltway, the client should have known that is was all black and really should have been shocked that there was a white girl over there.
Maybe he didn't have insurance??? Either way, some guys are asses and think they are superior!
Mikki,

I see your location is Bissonet and the Beltway, the client should have known that is was all black and really should have been shocked that there was a white girl over there. Originally Posted by golfdude

Are there any areas in Houston that are all white or black free? No I didn't think so.
Wait......I get it.......this is an effort to head off a "MF left me hanging" threAD.......now, if he posts the alert he will come across as a whining racist.

I am surrounded by fucking sheep......ijs
LOL! Where do you get your ideas?!

Why would he post an alert? Unless he thinks having black neighbors is alert worthy.

Wait......I get it.......this is an effort to head off a "MF left me hanging" threAD.......now, if he posts the alert he will come across as a whining racist.

I am surrounded by fucking sheep......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
It's pretty Racist, but I wouldn't blame him too much.

A friend of mine in hobby has had countless break-ins in his car during sessions. He likes to keep a modified interior with hi-tech gadgets etc. And almost 99% of time those who broke into his car were black (Few he actually saw getting away, others were suspects where he went to claim his stuff). But funny thing is that he doesn't get paranoid. I guess your client in this case was!
Are there any areas in Houston that are all white or black free? No I didn't think so. Originally Posted by mikkifine
You must not be from here.
You must not be from here. Originally Posted by golfdude
Stop making me laugh!

Mikki, I think I'd rather not deal his whiny ass anyways. You are better off without him. He probably would have complained about your sheets, carpet or brand of water you offer him too.
and if you verified him through p411 let me know his name. I had someone pull some crap like that with me about a month ago.
Sounds like a racist ASS. . Just because you have black neighbors or purpLe..

Everyone is robbing..

Sounds like a dumbASS I would like to pass.. please send me his info

Thanks babe...
Stop making me laugh!

... or brand of water you offer him too. Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC
She offers water, AND near a bus stop! Daaaammmmn.