Bad Dallas Trip

• TheDr
  • 12-27-2012, 09:07 PM
Fella's,
You know from my posts I am pretty laid back and easy going. But I'm extremely aggravated by some unprofessional b****s in Dallas this week. Great trip for biz, fucked up trip for hobbying.

PM me for details if you plan to see Candie/Tara Cotton! NS one day, then NCNS the next morning after begging me to let her make it up to me!

To a lesser extent, but still a waste of my freakin' time: Reagan Love & Katrina. A coincidence I'm sure, but they all happen to be Caucasian women.

Lesson learned, deal with Houston Latina's and Asians as I always have- they come thru every time.
sorry you had bad luck...hope you find some fun!!
AWWW papi, sorry. Thats messed up babe.
Your post is a waste of freakin' time.
Poor planning often means poor execution.
  • TheDr
  • 12-28-2012, 01:35 PM
Poor planning often means poor execution. Originally Posted by pyramider
If you have advice I'm all ears. I assumed 4 or 5 days in advance with confirmations via text and email would suffice. What am I missing sir?
If you have advice I'm all ears. I assumed 4 or 5 days in advance with confirmations via text and email would suffice. What am I missing sir? Originally Posted by TheDr
Getting laid, from what I read.
  • TheDr
  • 12-28-2012, 03:19 PM
Getting laid, from what I read. Originally Posted by surcher
Excellent point Surcher! Touche.

However, in the final moments Lola Banks aka RosesforLola came thru. Not bad, but not as good as what I think I was going to get with the other two...
Glad I read this. Candie Cotton was on my "to do" list. Not any more....Plus I read a bad thread on her from a guy in Dallas.
Bummer....

*self edit. Fuck it