♥• •♥What makes YOUR provider more FUCKABLE ??

Just curiosity....

As a girl ...my guy is more fuckable if he has a penis (obvious), has a naughty smile, sense of humor, good kissing, confidence and intelligent conversation ...a bit of a woodsy scent will help.....

For you guys....

Is it the boobs?
What she wears?
Is it the eyes?
The smell?
The garter belt?
The personality?
the intelligent conversation?

The IOP (Illussion of Passion?)

It will be nice to know.....
Hell, just show up!
THe IOP always does it for me.... can't see a girl that isn't a good actress
well so far, a fishnet nighty ,black panties, big tits and a curvy frame seem to be doing wonders for me
Knotty man...I ve heard there are a lot of curvy girls out there...lol
well so far, a fishnet nighty ,black panties, big tits and a curvy frame seem to be doing wonders for me Originally Posted by knotty man
Went out and bought some knee-high stockings for a gent since they were SOOOOO important that I wear them - he canceled mere minutes before our date ... (he seems to do this a lot and has done so with my sister) So specific attire, I prefer the gentlemen supply if not in my bag.

I like to think my lips make me more fuckable along with the passion I exude!

Good thread
A fantasy I like is the provider will wear a skirt but no panties and sit on the side of the bed. We start to kiss and I pretend I am making out with a new girlfriend. I slowly move my hand up her skirt and surprise! my new GF is a slut!
A beautiful face.
Guys like my big butt and my pretty lips. Those are some of reasons why I am fuckable.
I was always told
'A sexy attitude is life's best aphrodidiac!!"
attitude and what she's wearing
A complete and total willingness to endure the best 30 seconds of my life....
Illusion of passion is big. Eye contact is huge. You can have ugly eyes (if that exists), but if they are looking me in the eye with passion they will certainly become beautiful.
attitude is VERY important
lower rates.