Quick Question

Hey Everyone, I am not new to the fetish world. I need to get verified and wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions on the fastest way to get an eccie member to verify me. All my clientele seem to be coming from Collarme, Fetlife, and surprisingly Backpage but no eccie member. I need some help.

Any suggestions?

Also I have a hankering for some good Pasta, any suggestions on a place to get a good plate?
There's a post under the provider's ads section that lays out how to get verified, even without a member reviewing you, another provider can help you out too. I know getting guys to review certain activities is hard sometimes because they are self consious about what they may be into (which is ridiculous since we're all anonymous here). But try hooking up with another friendly provider and seeking her help to get verified.

As far as pasta goes, the original Carabas is here in Houston and worth checking out. (original location only IMO)
  • asfva
  • 01-02-2013, 03:19 PM
Pallotta's in the Woodlands and Maggiano's on Post Oak are also good Italian restaurants.
The Carabba's are good, also Veneto on Hwy6