3 X drive to BP appts and they leave me hanging

I thought the Holidays were a time to spread cheer, but BP providers (if you can call them that) offer great prices, tell you to come on over then leave you in the parking lot with no call, no text - what a load of crap.

By the way - the first two were paranoid about cops so the vice squad must be making themselves a reputation. I do know they had some busts off 1960, actually busts on the John's and posted their pictures online (Houston Chronicle online October 29, 2012). They also busted 3 Leafs Spa. They had photos of the gals online too - I recognized the faces. The ladies posted ages blew me away (48 and 42) (Houston Chronical, Ocober 17, 2012 updated October18th)

BackPage Advertisers that will direct you to their location and leave you hanging:

Heather aka Karey at 903-337-6244 and formerly 973-536-5829
Drove half hour to Buffalo Speedway/610 South, directed me notel and even spoke with me then cut the call and would not respond even with me in the parking lot. At no time was I angry or insolent - what a load of crap.

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...al-24/16191712

http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs...es-24/16191305

Diamond 310-254-0838 This happened DIRECTLY after being blown off by Heather / Karey - I went straight from notel parking lot to Diamond's apt complex only to be left hanging (after a second call that she took when so directed to get final directions which she never gave). This twit works out of a complex at 12023 Huntingon Glen and NO that isn't really giving anything away as it is a big complex with many entrances. I drove the surrounding neighborhood, parked, listened to the radio and called many times and she wouldn't call back. I waited 80 minutes then went home. One hour later she texted me and ask if I wanted to see her! I said I had earlier but no longer.

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...19-19/16219022

Tonight supposed to have a double with Amber 713-483-8096 and Jennyfer 832-341-4873 at notel on Rolling Creek and 1960. Drove 45 minutes one way, got hotel information at 1960 and I-45, then wouldn't answer their phone again or return a text. I waited 15 minutes before leaving - mostly as I had an incoming call from a friend so I just sat in the car and talked, otherwise would have jetted earlier.

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ix-22/15803127

The BP Bitches are taking it to another level of lack of consideration for others over the Holidays, so much so it's hard for me to believe even though I'm the one that got burned.

Beware if you go, there's a good chance you've just wasted your time and gas.
I think a lot of those "girls" screen by their gut feeling.
Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

You set up with the most ghetto looking bitches on the shittiest site you can find for providers and then you're surprised at what you get? That's all your fault player.

Looks like you're too busy chasing fat asses instead of paying attention and heeding the warnings and misfortunes of others that got PWND by backpage bitches.
Why are you so butthurt?

There is nothing wrong with BP, but your selection is cheap, ghetto, and one of them had such an incoherent ad you should have just ignored it.
  • BDM
  • 01-03-2013, 09:03 AM
BP has been very hit or a miss for me, with many more misses. I get the feeling many of these providers decide after agreeing to see you that they suddenly don't feel like working or something easier/more fun came up.
I have had my fill of the flat tire story. Do they really think that we believe that one for a second?

What's even more interesting to me is when they stiff you they will never answer again or act like they are pissed at you.

Sometimes it's a lot of work to TOFTT.
You might wanna stay away from BP for a while. Just sayin......
I get a bad feeling about dealing with BP anymore, especially since the October 29th busts. I thought things would cool off after the elections. When did new sun island get busted? I loved that place, lol.
Hello manfourwomen, sorry about your experiences. When you mentioned that a lady had cut the call it sounded like she got scared. Maybe she saw a cop in the parking lot and got nervous.

I occasionally use backpage but unfortunately there are some flaky people that advertise on bp. It could have been worse. At least you still have your health and your money.
I'm not pissing in my soup 'cause I know BP is hit and miss, though frankly years of experience had more hits or at least OKs, than flakes. This run of flake, flake, flake that direct you to their location then won't communicate any longer is by far the most continuous streak of bizarre BP behavior ever encountered so I'm guessing the recent busts must be having an effect.

My main reason to post is to alert the rest of the community so hopefully it will save others the trouble.

The other piss poor excuse for trolling is that most reputable ladies don't go for that cheap or work that late - so that ends up throwing myself into the fire of undependable BP ladies that work under those conditions.

The2Dogs is absolutely right these girls screen by their "gut feel" as anyone who has played this game any length of time can pass a screening test through non-verbal interaction if the lady is open enough to get face to face. My guess it is like most people in life who turn down opportunities for fear of not knowing how to say "no" if asked "do you want to ... whatever?" so instead they just avoid the confrontation/meeting/opportunity instead of applying a little intelligence by gaining information before making a decision.

Mikkifine is right in that anything where you leave with your health and money is a good result, but I hate having my time wasted as I respect the time of others and do not do that to them. Again, that's why I post, to save others the trouble of wasting their time with someone who demonstrated herself to be unworthy. I mean if the gals had another appointment show up it certainly seems reasonable they could have called or texted to say "sorry can't play" to save you the drive and/or time but they have absolutely no courtesy whatsoever. I like to reward good behavior with good reviews and bad behavior with whatever post is appropriate. That's the only way we can influence future behavior into a positive direction.

Thanks all - even those that beat on me, I can't argue with what you've said.
Sorry to hear you got burned multiple times.
Same story...different day.

BP has providers from every other board on it.
Many from here also advertise on there.

You will get NCNS by providers from anywhere anytime for any reason.
They also get NCNS by hobbiests.

Look on the bright side, you did not get in the room and get your money taken for nothing.
Take a deep breath and hit it again.
There are good ones out there...diamond mining is hard work...and few rocks that glitter are really diamonds.
Try not to fall for the "You get what you pay for" crap...they NCNS just like everyone.
Follow the info here, use your head and enjoy the hunt.
No one gets game limit every time.

L8r
r9
Sorry to hear you got burned multiple times.
Same story...different day.

BP has providers from every other board on it.
Many from here also advertise on there.

You will get NCNS by providers from anywhere anytime for any reason.
They also get NCNS by hobbiests.

Look on the bright side, you did not get in the room and get your money taken for nothing.
Take a deep breath and hit it again.
There are good ones out there...diamond mining is hard work...and few rocks that glitter are really diamonds.
Try not to fall for the "You get what you pay for" crap...they NCNS just like everyone.
Follow the info here, use your head and enjoy the hunt.
No one gets game limit every time.

L8r
r9 Originally Posted by rhino9
+1

good luck next time, hun!