Safety

New hobbyist here. What are the chances of getting the wool pulled over your eyes when meeting up with a provider. I see where people who meet up with BP providers get ripped off. One other question to ask is, what are the possibilities of getting STD with a provider.

Thanks for your replies
New hobbyist here. What are the chances of getting the wool pulled over your eyes when meeting up with a provider. I see where people who meet up with BP providers get ripped off. Originally Posted by xxTopGunxx
Depends on how you hobby and how well you research. If all you ever do is call BP hookers and cross your fingers, I'd say your odds are about even, maybe a bit worse. If you use your resources and do good research, it will happen pretty infrequently.

One other question to ask is, what are the possibilities of getting STD with a provider. Originally Posted by xxTopGunxx
Again it depends on how you hobby. Nothing we do is without risk. The only surefire way to guarantee you're safe from STDs is to never use your dick. Since thats the exact opposite of what most of us are here for...
If you want have a good time and enjoy your new hobby safely you're going to have to put in a little extra effort. Like enderwiggin said, joint reputable sites like this one and Eccie and to some extent, others too. To read the ROS on the reviews, you'll have to join anyhow. Guys on here don't mind being asked direct questions in private or on forums either. Just remember that they too are here for the same reason. First try to get OK's from reputable newbie friendly providers. There are many on here. Stick with the ones that are eccie members, reviewed and with a track record. The first time or two your choices will be a bit limited, but remember, you're doing your homework. This too will pass. Providers are very careful, after all this is a solicitation of P. But we're all grow ups and simply play with a gently different set of rules.
  • jr166
  • 01-04-2013, 11:56 PM
I hate to say this, but there is no discrimination between the street, backpage or eccie when money is involved. So sticking from one to the other really has no consequence except false assurance. I only do L1, no SS, CBJ, nothing, it's risky out there, but then again, I may be over cautious. Realistically it's a statistics game. Whether you have multiple encounters or one, you could be victim. So assume that you will always take a risk in the hobby, just do what you need to do to protect yourself.
So assume that you will always take a risk in the hobby, just do what you need to do to protect yourself. Originally Posted by jr166
... not only your health, but your personal wellbeing, family relationships, work, personal life separate from the hobby ... don't give out any information to anyone ... unless you are absolute certain who they are ... nothing on a board is secure ... including what are designated as "private messages" ... do not rely on anyone else to take care of ....personal wellbeing, family relationships, work, personal life separate from the hobby ... YOU, and ONLY you, can do that....

... my 2 cents .. don't see any providers that frequently post in threads on here.

There are a couple of "old rules" ...

A dog that will bring a bone will carry one, and

"Loose lips sink ships"!
Ever hear the saying "You don't know what you don't know" ... So, do not ever assume anything and do what YOU need to do to protect YOURSELF. If you're smart, you will always use a condom and CBJ as opposed to BBBJ. Read the reviews, you can see which Providers provide what services. If it APPEARS that the Provider practices safely, then you may take a chance on BBBJ or DATY, but, then again "You don't know what you don't know". Just like car wrecks ... you can be driving along safely and out of nowhere you get hit head-on.