Anyone experience slow web page loading issues?

Is anyone having problems of very slow loading of web pages on this site? I have been experiencing it since last three days. Don't know if it is just my computer or what. Any suggestions? Thanks.

PE
Same here PE. Just loads the front page right away, then takes a good minute to load the rest of it. Lets see what happens tomorrow.
Yes, it's terribly slow!
Just tried Firefox. Much better.
me too. I use IE and I can't get past the first page….the majority of the time.
I'm only having issues on this site. Others are loading just fine. I hope admin. can find a solution.
Thanks, I thought it was just my computer. Have excellent Internet connection and still happens. All other sites pages are loading jus fine. Hope the problem gets fixed soon....
me too. I use IE and I can't get past the first page….the majority of the time. Originally Posted by 713hobbyman
You guys need to look around the site more:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055042919&postcount=17
Just switched to Firefox and problem seems to be resolved.
  • Sonya
  • 03-05-2014, 07:51 AM
Yes. My screen just stays white sometimes (on my smartphone) and I can't see anything. If I wait an hour or so then I can get it to pull up. Grrr.
use fire fox my problem is resolved
  • tbh
  • 03-05-2014, 09:04 AM
I am also having this problem. For at least the last couple of days when I try to access this site the page header and the banners load up instantly but the page content takes anywhere from 30 seconds to three minutes to load. Sometimes it dosen't load at all.

WHO CHANGED WHAT?

I am not interested in changing to a different browser. I hope they can correct whatever they changed that caused this problem.
Yea, my Commodore 64 is loading at a snails pace...and I know it's not a user error.
Smartphone use has been pretty difficult the past week.
Slow, slow, slow