Female condoms

Just wondering how many ladies & gents have tried them? And what you think of them?
I did recently & I hope I never have to use a male condom again! Bring them with me all the time now. Introduced 3 ladies to them in the last 3 months. Ladies seem to like them due to no irritation. I love them due to the more natural feel since the friction is on the male. I HIGHLY recommend them!!
Where do you get them? I have never seen them in the drug store.
can order them from the internet just google FC2 some Walgreen carry them
I had a request once but there were none to be found, finally I was you have to order them through Pharmacy. I knew Google was the better option
Can also get the female condoms at www.thediscreetboutique.com. it is provider owned, operated sex-positive store. Use discount coupon "WORKINGGIRLS" for 15% sex industry discount at checkout, plus free shipping

http://www.sexcessfullworld.com/stor...05&cat=&page=1
Best invention ever!!!! Amazon has them for cheap
Unfortunately, while they feel great, they have on average about an 82% effective rate against STDs and pregnancies.

One of the other issues is disposing of them as they are too large to just flush. I found a great way that works for me to get rid of them, is to use one of the free coffee cups and lids that normally are next to the coffee machines in rooms, place them in there, then just drop them into a garbage receptacle on the maids cart.

They can be found at CVS and Walgreens as well and run about 18 dollars for 3.
Female + Crown condoms = TWO THUMBS UP