"Things you don't want to hear from a provider ..."

Got home from an appointment with a provider recently, clicked around the channels and found "Whose Line is it Anyway," the improv show ... and they had one sketch on "Things you don't want to hear from ..." and I thought the guys and girls here could have some fun coming up with

"Things you don't want to hear from a provider ..."

Not stuff about upselling or the annoying things, but the thoughts that go through your mind that make you crack up, like ...

"Oooh, hang on a second, I keep the smaller-sized condoms in the other nightstand."

or

"That's it?"

or

"You get a tube of anti-itch cream with every appointment."

I figure you guys can do much better ... maybe we can have some fun with this (providers I am sure have their own set of lines they would never want to hear from hobbyists ... and I am equally sure that most have heard those lines all the time)
I don't kiss on the first date

Is it in yet?

yes I do greek, let me go get my strap on.
This is just a formality, I'm going to need you to grab that bag and put it over your head.
I named him, Mr Invisible Jr
NYGMan - Not the strap-on please not the strap-on. I should never drink my coffee and read these threads at the same time. LOL
  • cnym
  • 02-18-2010, 09:47 AM
Oh My God, with all that snow on the roof, You have a Raging Fire in the Fireplace.
I shouldn't drink my Mountain dew while reading them either...the monitor got a dew bath...

you guys are great!!

Oh My God, with all that snow on the roof, You have a Raging Fire in the Fireplace. Originally Posted by cnym
No shirt no shoes no cervix
Honey, I'm going out to get some groceries. Don't forget to take out the garbage because my mom will be here in 30 minutes for dinner ----

Not what I was thinking when I heard it was a Girl Friend Experience
  • remix
  • 02-18-2010, 04:14 PM
The Doctor said it "shouldn't" be contagious !
"It'll be good. Just move that string out of your way."

Now having said that, if I were to say, "Hey, it's okay. I'll just move the string out of the way.", we are talking about something totally different. (-:
Ironically, for me it was, "I'm in Room 282."

By the time I realized there was no Room 282, she had already turned off her phone. It turned out she was dyslexic and actually meant to say 828.

Fifteen anxious minutes later, she realized something was wrong, turned her phone back on, and found my frantic messages.
LOL THATS good
Ironically, for me it was, "I'm in Room 282."

By the time I realized there was no Room 282, she had already turned off her phone. It turned out she was dyslexic and actually meant to say 828.

Fifteen anxious minutes later, she realized something was wrong, turned her phone back on, and found my frantic messages. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
or "I'm in Room 282" Me: "Then who's this I'm with in room 828?"

Yes, my dry humor.