Kinder Gentler Sixxbach vs the Cheap bastard, Homophobic, Self Absorrbed, self proclaimed King of BJ Evaluation and Super Moderator we all remember him as.

OK....

No small secret that Sixx and I are Buddies......

And I may have a little insight into the "kinder and gentler" Sixx that others don't.....

But damn folks.....

PM or Email him and ask why.... I'm sure he will respond. He does love to talk about himself....

personally......

I'm betting on the old Sixx to be back amongst us soon.....

How long can a guy obsess over a new puppy anyway?
I know, right? He is creeping me out... It seems like an alternate universe, a parallel Eccie where two different Sixx's (does that make a Twelvve?) swapped places... What is going on? Who slipped him the Mickey Finn?
Maybe a good Dominatrix lady got a hold of him, lol!
Maybe he grew up some..
I prefer the new Sixx
Not " kinder gentler"

Maybe he's blazing his OWN trail
rather than following your wickedness
What if Eccie thrives under his leadership

rather than what you offer?
Well he has been this way for at least 5 months so maybe he will stay this way.
I do not know the WAY he was before I met him. But Even today the fourth girl I know said OOH SIXX I will never see him he is rude and a hater of women.
I looked at the first 3 thinking? wow He was not like that to me.
They must be mistaken? And when I said I had a pleasant experience they looked at me as if done hit my head!
Maybe because it was a gift?
They all try to ration why I do not think he is a dick.
Maybe because my ex husband of fifteen years is Hispanic.
And I am just partial to his type of man?
Or maybe just maybe he really is not the wicked wizard of the west.

SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN WHISPERS?
What happens if he does not digress back to rudeness and crudeness most believe him to be?
Is there some kind of penality? LOL

Can not wait to see what the man of the hour has to say about it all.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
Me think some young bint is keeping him fed. Shepherd's pie and the like. Lifting him in his knickers a bit too I would presume....
Maybe he grew up some..
I prefer the new Sixx
Not " kinder gentler"

Maybe he's blazing his OWN trail
rather than following your wickedness Originally Posted by snoopdogg
You know, this was a bit ironic, bit humorous, bit self deprecating thread until you came in and made it about one side vs. the other. Thanks for always trying to stir shit up with the very few posts you don't have the time to make.
I ask, How? Why?

The top 10 Possibilities:
  1. She blew some sense into him?
  2. She blew his brains out?
  3. He got blown before checking under hood and found out "she" was a "he" and had a revelation?
  4. He came in her hair and she beat him up?
  5. In the middle of an orgasm, he saw a light, it spoke..... "Come into the light six... come into the light" .... He replied "Shut up damit! .....I am cuming .... I'm I......!"
  6. They installed cameras on Rundberg and killed the tour
  7. CJ's list got more pub?
  8. He's gotta GF and she's blowing him for free?
  9. He was abducted by female aliens and they blew him so hard it altered his brain.
  10. Maybe he finally met the lady to supersede all others and soar to #1 on his BBBJ "Top Ten" list and she can not be beaten!
IDK, Kind of like the blend of the new and old 6 myself!
Java you are too funny!

Maaaaan, Fuck the new sixx!

Bring that cheep asshole back. Otherwise you are going to have to share b/c he's my buddy too.
IDK, Kind of like the blend of the new and old 6 myself! Originally Posted by CupOfJava
That would be a little bipolar... I think maybe she blew so hard it back flushed up into his brain... He is kinda acting like I would act on a good day... Does that mean perhaps I will meet someone and turn into a "Sixx". That's it! Maybe he and someone else swapped bodies... like in the movies while taking a piss in the fountain and making a wish... Is there anyone else on Eccie not quite himself? Leopard!!!
That would be a little bipolar... I think maybe she blew so hard it back flushed up into his brain... He is kinda acting like I would act on a good day... Does that mean perhaps I will meet someone and turn into a "Sixx". That's it! Maybe he and someone else swapped bodies... like in the movies while taking a piss in the fountain and making a wish... Is there anyone else on Eccie not quite himself? Leopard!!! Originally Posted by austinkboy
AKboy,

You may be on to something....
First off I don't believe in Bi Polar bears... sounds kind of kinky to me.
The backflush thing is a possibility? That's similar to drinking too much 7-up and comes out your nose!! Been there!
As far as swapping bodies? I guess we need to be careful on who we're sharing a piss with! Dam, poor Leopard must have been pissing next to a Jehovahs Witness with anger issues???
Or maybe he got all sappy (like Kboy) then went and bought a bunch of street walkers flowers. Sixx now has a Harem of street walkers who give the best toothless BBBJCIMNQBS.
Or maybe he got all sappy (like Kboy) then went and bought a bunch of street walkers flowers. Sixx now has a Harem of street walkers who give the best toothless BBBJCIMNQBS. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
I have given up on flowers... Food and alcohol works much better... Look what Maci did to me with her potato soup... Just look what apparently someone did to Sixx!
I have given up on flowers... Food and alcohol works much better... Look what Maci did to me with her potato soup... Just look what apparently someone did to Sixx! Originally Posted by austinkboy
That's cool she made me a steak sandwich and a steak sandwich and I put it on the Underhills account.

Oh come on Kboy you should just open a flower shop. Then you could give roses to girls you meet at the gas station...