TopWhop's Departure

Too all my fellow hobbyist and the classy, fun, beautiful ladies on this site. I will be departing for Calif (my home state) within 8-10 days. Just wanted to thank all of you that I have met and to thank the entire “community” plus the mods for their dedication.
For those of you I have had the pleasure of meeting thanks so much for your incite, info and friendship.
PS: I am running a special until I leave. I am willing too accept all “free” offers of DATY, DFK or BBBJ for any ladies who need, want and desire some special attention from this Italian devil.
Be safe all !!!!
Best of luck to you!!

I "left" the hobby and moved to California in January....andddd what do ya know, I'm back here in Texas and back to my sexy ways hahaha

xoxo
All the best, Paisan! Your Cannoli should get a good workout in California!
Top! It has been a pleasure to meet you sir......

Best of luck to you in Cali and I'll be hitting you up for a Cali "Top Ten" list if I ever make it out there.

Oh send some of those hotties this way!!!
My your Cup Run'th Over. I will be in S. Bay area, early intell says its over the Top with options!
Good times top. Good luck. Glad we got to share info.
Good luck Top we have ever meet I'm sure it's my loss. I'm in Cali right now, North bay down Hwy101! there is alot to choose from but dam they want a lot of $$$$.
guys we don't know now good we have it here in TX. But it's so cool here. Like low 50's at night and around 78 days. You got to love it!
Goodbye, Topwhop. You have been fun to bee with, every time. It's been nice to know you. I wish you nothing but the best!!

Love and kisses,
Crystal
Top,

I always had a blast talking to you at the socials. Enjoy Cali and come back and see us sometime....

sixx
Thanks for the info exchange a few weeks back and all your posts. You'll be missed. BOL out in Cali.
best of luck
Nice knowing you Mr. Whop and thanks for introducing me to tall Michelle