Whats your favorite sex position?

Ok, so I hear a lot of girls like K9, myself included but what is your favorite position and why? This is for girls and guys...

Don't hold back
doggy---I love getting a good pounding while being spanked on the ass ...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I like this thread so far
2nd doggy
All of them......As long as she is hot and it is in one of her orifices....
I like it all, but being larger than most guys, K9 is great but some girls cant take it rough. so I find mish works great and not a big fan of CG but if the girl can get off then ride'em cowgirl!!!
I like doggie and missionary off the side of the bed... can get a good deep pounding and cant stimulate my clit at the same time.
OK, you asked for it. As a foot fetish freak my top Favorite: Standard CG with a twist - once my lover climbs on top and if she is flexible enough, she can lean back a little bit and place both hands on the bed for support, and present to me her two sexy feet for me to kiss, lick and worship as she brings me to a delicious climax. For a hardcore foot dude it gets no better than this! I also have a variation of this in RCG where 'she' can extend her legs back and sort of 'cup' my face with her soles while doing the rest with her riding skills! Paradise!!
Doggy with a wrap around fondling of the clit till she cums, second would be a new one for me demonstrated by an all-time favorite, reverse CG inverted doggy! But still all-time will always be Daty.*

IB
  • Maya
  • 08-09-2011, 06:00 PM
I LOVE doggy It must be the sound of balls slapping my ass that drives me crazy!!!
I love doggy as well, love it slow and hard! I also like mish where I have butt lifted in the air a bit and my legs wrapped around his neck, feels great! Oh and I guess it would be a form of doggy but its where we are both on our knees in a sitting position...AWESOME! All others are great to, I just love the feeling
I like K9, no Mish, no Cow Girl, Dam This Is HARD!
What I know for sure is I like to give a Yoni Massage before any position!
Dam, now I'm hard just thinking about it!
Roxanne are you on top of me, Thanks baby!
I like the swinging chandelier acrobatic vault position. I threw my back out though last time.
  • Booth
  • 08-09-2011, 10:52 PM
Nice ad.
Nice ad. Originally Posted by Booth
So a provider shouldn't ever start a thread because there are all ADs?
Ladies I guess you cann't speak unless spoken to. Samantha I like your thread. It helps me know you just a little bit! So if we ever meet it's K9 for you BIG time.LOL
I know some threads can be seen as ADs, but Dam! I like it when the women start threads.
So shot me, I like women. :P