Provider hats?

This is probably more of a men's lounge question,but I had a provider after a round sit on the top of my head like a hat once,I thought it was amusing and then dismissed it. Then it happened a second,different provider,now I'm really curious!! I'm not complaining as I did enjoy it. Just don't understand,what it's about. Has anyone had this occur? What does it mean? I have never read about this,or heard anything like it. Help me I have to find out about this!
It depends on whether the provider is clean shaven...

Maybe they want to look down and remember what a full bush looked like...

Ya got nice thick curly hair, maybe?

Can't say I have run into the provider sitting on the head routine...maybe I am missing out on something...
Both were clean shaven. My hair is straight.
Maybe they've got a bet going. Did they take a picture?
would this come under the category of "ASS HAT"? Maybe someone decided to take it literally.. AND, if they did, you can be sure there's a bet involved somewhere... "Hey girls, I bet I can get so & so... (*fill in the blank) to do....(fill in the act).. $50 on it!!!
Counting on seeing pics at some point....somewhere... maybe at a meet and greet!!! LOL
to fuking funny Nuglet!! ass-hat!!
ASS-HAT!! THE ONE, THE ONLY, THE ORIGINAL!! Now we know the term's source!!!

NOT you Ralphy,, just the source of the name.. been wondering where it came from..

Get Yours before they are gone!! Ass-wipes NOT included!
No pictures,but you guys are too funny! That will be a awesome meet and greet.
  • FSCOB
  • 08-19-2011, 11:03 PM
And I just thought this happened with every provider!

Really, who can even make this stuff up? Too funny!
Midgets and hobbits can do most anything!
Is it that they are riding your face for daty? Only thing I can think of. Surprised other ladies haven't said anything. Maybe were all confused lol.
Is it that they are riding your face for daty? Only thing I can think of. Surprised other ladies haven't said anything. Maybe were all confused lol. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
No,I was half sitting,half laying,on pillows leaned against headboard. This was after sex,and literally on the top of my head. I could only guess its warm or tickles. I put this in coed hoping another provider might know what this is about. PM me if you don't want to post.
Hey! Can that ass-hat talk! That can get you in deep doo doo around here!
Hey! Can that ass-hat talk! That can get you in deep doo doo around here! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
?????????
Ghost of old threads ... it's a joke rockerrick!