At the Movies

Anyone ever taken a provider to a movie and gotten an HJ or BJ in the back row. What would the rate for something like that be. Sounds like fun.
Not a provider, but I did get an HJ during Gangs of New York. Didn't know who was giving it to me, looked down and it was ME!

Truth be told (right), I got a number of hummers in the theaters when I took girls to see "MASH." That was a couple years ago, and hummers have changed. Back then, they were musical blowjobs. Now, they're big ass cars designed as troop transports.
nah, never even thought about it. it would depend on the cost and also the movie. I'm too much of a film lover to want to be distracted during a great flick. though if it was during some piece of shit Final Destination type of movie, sure why not.

Yssup once got a handjob during the premiere of Birth of a Nation, but it was much cheaper those days.

hey Loomis, thanks for the Crystal Clear recommendation. I like her work
Sometimes her work is hard to find since there's a Black BBW with the same name. Haha
Sounds like an expensive trip to the movies lol!!! A bj is the best way to get kernels out of your teeth lol. All that sucked actually does the trick!
I hear ya, NewWave. If I take the time to watch a film, I don't like unnecessary distractions.

A bosnian hottie I dated a few years back wanted to see the Bride of Chuckie at the dollar theater. I thought, who'd want to see this lame movie? I don't remember much of the movie, but I do remember making out through most of it and having her ready to go by the time the credits were rolling.

Marley, think you got some kernels stuck in your teeth. Need my toothpick?
FYI - If you pay the extra at Alamo Drafthouse @ Ritz location for VIP seating, you get the nice lazy boy recliners in the balcony. I believe there are 4 per balcony and two balconies are available. You can get away with a lot, but you may need to tip your waitress/waiter to not bug you for an hour or what not.
That would give a whole new meaning to that movie "blew/sucked"!!
I propose that the OP has a bit of voyeurism ?

...me, not so much. I like my privacy, since it allows me to practice my lunacy.
That would give a whole new meaning to that movie "blew/sucked"!! Originally Posted by txcwby4u

and the standard for a good movie can be changed from 2 thumbs up to 2 nipples up
Dang....now I have a craving for popcorn!
  • FSCOB
  • 08-19-2011, 11:00 PM
Back in the day when I was an usher, there was a little patio like thing above the theater doors in front of the projector window. We had a couch up there. Lots of beer drinking, HJs, and more up there! Those were the days...