Something fun

So I am going to admit that I kind of miss the whole getting together and having drinks and just hanging out with a group of you.

I was thinking of a more intimate setting......tell me what you think would be a good intimate setting (no strip clubs please, lol) by emailing me at

sweetmissmaci@yahoo.com

LETS DO THIS!!!!
One of the islands on Lake Travis. Water is so low, you could walk to it.
on the niagara river watching niagara falls and getting soaking wet in more ways than one. oh that means you would have to visit here.. well ok
One of the islands on Lake Travis. Water is so low, you could walk to it. Originally Posted by motorboating
I think we should go shoot pool somewhere. The music is not as loud and we can be ourselves. If you do not want to shoot pool you can just watch and socialize with a drink of your choice.
a few months ago there were a few gatherings at fast eddies on the weeknights. i went once and really had a great time.
also nip lover posted a couple weeks back about a get together at a local place and planned to do another just like it. im sure if you threw your name in the ring guys would be lining up to spend some non bcd time with you and a few ladies
Those pool night were great..I miss em
POOL night +2
I miss them to vicki
I'll go again!
im too lazy to send an email but any place where they sell alcohol. I really like Twin Peaks. There is a cool spot on the east side called gypsy lounge. they do karoake a couple of nights a week. Hell, the warehouse is always fun on UFC nights, saturday nights, etc...

sixx
  • FSCOB
  • 08-24-2011, 05:12 PM
I second Twin Peaks. Please don't plan something too far south!
Fast Eddies is too much pool hall, and not enuff of a bar/hangout. I can think of couple of places in p-fun-ville that have 2 or 3 pool tables, a shuffle board, not too big, where a small group of ppl can let loose.

If you go on a weeknight, you can pretty much have the whole place dedicated to your group...

Yes... let's get a pool night going again. Last time I played pool was... ????
My 2 cents. I dont think anything too far north or south. I know of a great place that we can sing and be all alone in our own room!!!! I think something dt or in the area would be nice.
My 2 cents. I dont think anything too far north or south. I know of a great place that we can sing and be all alone in our own room!!!! I think something dt or in the area would be nice. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
Yea, I know of a few of those places. that would be really fun. Keep me in the loop. Maybe I can host a top 10 try out or something...

sixx
I would like to check out the gypsy lounge.