sorry about yesterday, I had to refresh my self.............

I AM AVAILABLE TODAY
Yesterday I was not feeling the best I had a huge migrain that was making my eyes water and stomach queezey, I think the driving here and not eatting got to me so I slept all day yesterday and ate dinner.

I am refreshed and ready to play !!!!!!!!

Sorry about any missed or unanswered calls yesterday.

Lets make a mess together
Thread high jacker here I was unavailable yesterday as well because I had too many errands to run and not enough time to flick my bean

I'm available today tho so if your into bean flicking I'm your gal!!

Sorry shayla I had to yank your chain a little. MUAH
No problems lol theres enough meat for all
Sorry I am unavailable today and tomorrow ...

The WC has me in quite a mess and I can't get one UP....

So SORRY Shayla, no MESSING UP today or tomorrow, ya' hear ...

Damn that Messi Messi Messi, all I want is Robbi Robbi Robbi

May be these 3 will get me going after the Game today:
Call me a prick if you will, but this thread looks like a cheap gimmick to get more visibility than other providers....

I've higher respect for providers who don't try to exploit every loophole.....ijs.....
Thread high jacker here I was unavailable yesterday as well because I had too many errands to run and not enough time to flick my bean

I'm available today tho so if your into bean flicking I'm your gal!! Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
I dont have to get more visablity lol I have enough, lol...

And if your intent is to be an asshole go ahead I am a little rusty as I havent been to austin to deal with all the mess, but I am sure the shayla that everyone loves can surely participate and talk shit back lol have a great day sweets
Call me a prick if you will, but this thread looks like a cheap gimmick to get more visibility than other providers....

I've higher respect for providers who don't try to exploit every loophole.....ijs..... Originally Posted by Beagle
I already called you "MF", now you get greedy and want me to call you a "prick" ... that's gonna cost you extra !!!!

Just releasing some extra nervousness before the GER - BRA game....
What can I say.....I'm a greedy mofo.....
Originally Posted by fun2come

Wow. In the face? No need for that. I think you’re acting like yesterday’s coffee, a little weak in the bean!

Xoxo
Wow. In the face? No need for that. I think you’re acting like yesterday’s coffee, a little weak in the bean!

Xoxo Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
LOL 5-0 at Half Time, see if I care if you want to make this personal.

My sagging beans are quite crazy right now .... trust me, and you'll have to take my word for it.

I havent seen your beans in a long time F2C, I wanna be smacked with them. Come on I dare you
hmmm, you do realize I am attached to them....

ohhhh, may be you do....

lol i know
LOL 5-0 at Half Time, see if I care if you want to make this personal.

My sagging beans are quite crazy right now .... trust me, and you'll have to take my word for it.

Yeah fun2come your probably right Arguing with you would be like playing chess against a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will knock over the pieces, shit all over the board, and then stomp around victoriously without a fucking clue.

So to avoid that and your crazy saggy balls I'm going to flick my bean and milk a snake. Tada!!!! Nothing personal here. 5-0