Providers that travel

Folks this might sound odd and might even be in the wrong place. So mods move it if you feel the need to. I'm from Arkansas, but I travel for work all over I pipeline and this time ime up around Williamsport pa. And eccie and preferred is a dry well in these mountains. Back page is full of options. But here's the truth I don't trust back page. Just curious what y'all would recommend or try. Heck I've thought about trying to get some girls from Tulsa ,springfield, or even arkansas to make the trip up here but it's just a bad area for business I reckon. Pittsburg or Philly might be all right but not in the middle of the mountains. All right I'm done whining and bitching now. Send me some ideas or better yet some ladies.
well if the money's just itchin to be used i bet some arkansas honeys would be glad for a downpayment.

or send some my way and i'll give a first hand report.
hell, you could deduct it as a contribution to a non-profit organization.

but what a drag
how much longer you gotta suffer?
You could offer to buy some lucky lady an airplane ticket & an overnight.
Ill be up here till November unless something bad happens. I have been thinking about the over night and a plane ticket. I still need to figure out where the nearest airport to B.F.E is first I'm just hoping it ain't Philly or Pittsburg.
Wilkes-barre or Harrisburg would be the closest airport.
Folks this might sound odd and might even be in the wrong place. So mods move it if you feel the need to. I'm from Arkansas, but I travel for work all over I pipeline and this time ime up around Williamsport pa. And eccie and preferred is a dry well in these mountains. Back page is full of options. But here's the truth I don't trust back page. Just curious what y'all would recommend or try. Heck I've thought about trying to get some girls from Tulsa ,springfield, or even arkansas to make the trip up here but it's just a bad area for business I reckon. Pittsburg or Philly might be all right but not in the middle of the mountains. All right I'm done whining and bitching now. Send me some ideas or better yet some ladies. Originally Posted by fourbarrel4u
Try The Erotic Review or maybe The Grainbelt...
Williamsport PA....hmmmm...

Www.jizzle.com.
Good luck babe!!!
Yet another area I'm familiar with..(a tranquil area it is) but very boring by your lonesome. Still, I wish you a beautiful stay
I second what Ms.GingerDoll mentioned
Speaking of travelling, someone needs to come back to LR, Nova. Hint hint.
  • kman
  • 07-10-2015, 09:55 PM
Man that is a hillybilly hide out up there in middle PA they even talk funny haha I run up there in the fall and winter
Man that is a hillybilly hide out up there in middle PA they even talk funny haha I run up there in the fall and winter Originally Posted by kman
Hillbilly hide out..(never heard that one before)
I'm guessing depending what part of Pa your visiting.
I recommend the Northeast parts of the state.
Our accents are one of a kind!!
  • kman
  • 07-11-2015, 11:39 AM
Im talkin about up on 80 around Mifflinville I run up to Scranton and Philly alot. Your right they are one of a kind compared to Jersey or Mass
Im talkin about up on 80 around Mifflinville I run up to Scranton and Philly alot. Your right they are one of a kind compared to Jersey or Mass Originally Posted by kman
Better you than me.lol I don't run the dirty side anymore.I stay out west.
  • kman
  • 07-11-2015, 10:36 PM
I hear ya I run all over but when the weather stops the trains someones gotta make sure Anhauser Busch gets their ingredients