Heaven returns to Blue Spa tomorrow morning

the great Heaven is back, after a significant-lengthy vacation. old-timers may remember she started at Good Time, I expect she will be her consistently stellar, activities-oriented Provider.. fun personality to boot.
Man, I wondered where she went. Amazing table shower, she will fuck you in there if you want
Heaven fucks well in whatever room she is in.. I remember seeing her at Good Time, anticipating getting inside her.. Catholicism was more rare then, LOL.. anyway, it was every bit as blissful as I hoped.
I haven't seen a current good review of Heaven...Anyone out there seen her since she has been back?
one guy posted a review a while back, but is has been long ago now. surely a confirmed Catholic like Heaven is loved. she has an open personality, too.. I know some guys bemoan a Nicole, or others who are reserved.
by the way, Heaven is still at Blue, the chatter seems to focus on Perfect, Mia, and Lexy.. and rightfully so, LOL, but don't forget Heaven. the same reason Perfect is called "Perfect", is the same reason Heaven is called "Heaven". she has been doing this for a while, and it would not surprise me if Heaven is the Trainer for the new, skilled talent that Blue has acquired recently.
Heaven actually told me (after I saw the new girls Vicky and Lexi) that she did in fact contribute to their training. Such coaching on top of such superior natural ability is the route to true world-class excellence -- nay, rare, otherworldly excellence -- of the sort now on display there at Blue.

With the arrival of the HOLY TRINITY (of Perfect, Lexy, and Vicky) joining HEAVEN in Blue, and the consensus surrounding the quality of "PENNY from Heaven" (plus MIA, a name Urban Dictionary defines as a uniquely loving, beautiful, fun and funny girl), hobbyists may have GREAT FAITH where the most DIVINE experience in town may be had at present!
I saw Vicky earlier. Met Lexus and saw Heaven again. If she trained them then all the Amp gals need that training. Review coming
Heaven actually told me (after I saw the new girls Vicky and Lexi) that she did in fact contribute to their training. Such coaching on top of such superior natural ability is the route to true world-class excellence -- nay, rare, otherworldly excellence -- of the sort now on display there at Blue. Originally Posted by BobbyMann

Heaven's Angels?!?!?!
Heaven's Angels?!?!?! Originally Posted by breakthru185
Indeed!!!!
I saw Vicky earlier. Met Lexus and saw Heaven again. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Ghost, I don't know if that is simply a profound auto-correct, but Lexy is built sleek, shiny, with a tight interior and firm rear bumper.. like a Lexus.