Name: lisa
Address and Phone: -
Address: 9986 grapevine highway suite e
Phone: 817-428-8877
City: hurst
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: everything u can imagine, severe tuma, reverse bj, bbbj, msog, anal teasing, bbfs, cim 2 nd pop
Hair Length and Color: hair is usually up but taken down while she is into it
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: heavier woman, about 50 maybe older, sight hair not shaved on pussy, about 5'7 140 lbs, huge nipples, hemorrhoid on ass,
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review! Do you know if Irene still there? Saw her couple weeks ago or so I might do a review on her soon. Not good as your experience but okay for a subamp.
Didn’t see her the other day, I know who she is
Address and phone number come up as Linda Foot Spa, not Diamond. Anyone know which it is?
Same place Diamond is current name
Linda is prior
There's two Diamond Spa in Hurst but I went to the one OP reviewed only. Probably going to try the other one next time.
60 house fee, and 120.00 first few times then gradually eased to 100.00 got the pouty face but all good. your right i been away, i dont like to do reviews, not being secretive, just cautious.
anyone under 40?
sometimes, ymmv
i have seen younger but the dt and ff is too much to resist. also, she will lick ur ass till u are in heaven. as much as i wanted to try the younger gal irene, why pass up on a sure thing. besides, who can pass on msog. no bs, get past the age and u will not be disappointed.
i gave up on the younger ones, yes looks are important but not worth the haggle. every time i went there the younger one irene tries to steal me, but not gonna happen as long as lisa is there
Nice review and Intel. Thanks!
Do you call ahead of time?