Current asians that can take a facefuck?

Not ones that self facefuck like perfect does. Ones that let you push their head down? Any suggestions?
Both Vicky and Lexi can take it all day long. Vicky wanted me to ff her from the start, hell I wasn’t in the room 5 minutes and she had me balls deep. Highly recommended.
Where are Vicky and Lexi?
Sorry, they are both at blue
Cici at #1
After today I’m gonna go with Star at Nagoya. Review coming
After today I’m gonna go with Star at Nagoya. Review coming Originally Posted by Ronin3
Star went so deep on me she had tears rolling down her face. I have gotta get to Nagoya!
Star went so deep on me she had tears rolling down her face. I have gotta get to Nagoya! Originally Posted by BigAsianLover
Star is definitely a great choice.
Cici at #1 will let you!
If your 8” or less, she’s flossing with your pubes
Sounds like fun.
Some great suggestions here!

+1 on both Vicky and Lexy at Blue:

mind- as well as cock-blowing FF's!
  • Gar
  • 04-12-2019, 10:10 PM
If your 8” or less, she’s flossing with your pubes Originally Posted by Ronin3
LOL

Cici at #1 will let you! Originally Posted by Mr.Anderson
Thanks
Cici...told me tonight that she doesn’t like to have her face fucked and doesn’t like it because it hurts her neck and throat...so I would take her off the list...she did say that she would let you fuck her face after she has fucked yours with her her toy!!
Cici...told me tonight that she doesn’t like to have her face fucked and doesn’t like it because it hurts her neck and throat...so I would take her off the list...she did say that she would let you fuck her face after she has fucked yours with her her toy!! Originally Posted by lenterfun4u
Maybe she’s burned out. She never had an issue with it before. In fact she would initiate the face fucking.