U NEED TO READ THIS

• hard
  • 12-12-2013, 09:59 PM
This may be a step in the right direction for the ladies doing the job we are requesting.
If the worlds largest and longest know profession in the world did not exist we at ECCIE
would not be able to enjoy the activities we enjoy.

Please read this link http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...pensation?lite

We all need to respond to this. It can be a breaking point for all individuals whom enjoy more in life. The protection would be in the industry if it was legal.

Most of our LAWS where made by individuals from European countries to live without repression of religion as a governing factor. Instead of becoming our own we (as a country) have created a worse unity by allowing the brutal thoughts and actions to become worse than they were.

Today in Europe, The naked body is considered beautiful and way of life. The female has their own section in the news paper for all to see.

Here is my personal thoughts:

When something is said by the majority is bad. Then all the of the people wanting to do bad things will be attracted to a myth of you should not do what others have condemned.

We are all good people and should always respect each other. Every person has the right to live the way they see fit for themselves.

No one person should ever harm someone for being who they are. If you don't agree with the way they live their life then stay away from the way they live. Most of the (CRIMES) we have are related to wanting what someone else has and/or do not agree with what they do.

If we were all the same this would be a very brainwashed world. My opinion is that most people only know what they are taught in a very small social circle and get their beliefs without exploring others.

I do state that I personally do not agree with someone harming another (I thought that we had evolved from being cave men).

I thank you for reading and this is my opinion.

As my grandfather always said opinions are like assholes, most everyone has one.