TRUE Story about posts.

So yesterday I am driving to San ANgelo. I get a text from a man asking for a 5 p.m. today. I say ok was going to contact him when I stopped driving and verify him but he responded is there anything I need to do.
So I say send pm from Eccie Im driving no text.
so he says ok.
So I get to my p.m. late last night and see he has been signed on a year he has ZERO posts ZERO reviews. His pm only said its me xxxxx I text you for 5 p.m..
So I send him a message saying just that.
Doll I need references since you have no reviews or post and has been signed on a whole year?
(in my mind cops are lurkers on here too) or just have a handle to get info)

SO here is where it gets crazy...
so this morning I see his response... References ?? UH. YOU I HAVE SEE YOU 3 times... I have seen Simon when you where training her... I did a double with you and Callie etc etc... OK REALLY MAN.
First off when you are contacting a girl you are seeing and have already seen that girl START OFF WITH THAT PLEASE. Hello DJ this is xxx I have seen you before xxxxx. DON'T YALL KNOW REPEATS GET PRIORITY OVER EVERYONE WE DON'T have to screen yall it is easier to get you in...GEEZE.. and number 2 it is not enough to just have a handle and look at the reviews and ads. ALOT OF MEN DO THIS....
I don't even know why I am posting this here the men that need to read it do not even look at this area... they sign on and go to their City and just look at reviews and ads that's it. I had 3 men from West Texas yesterday alone NOT ONE HAD A POST OR A REVIEW.. All repeats of mine. All Have handles???????

When guys sign up do they get a welcome letter saying welcome to eccie this is how you post this is how you write a review and the benefits of doing so?
?????????????????????????????? ???????????????

My 5 today will learn how to do it and learn the benefits and why us girls have flags when there are ZERO movement on your screen.
My last one yesterday got an eccie class on the alert section on the ISO section. I should of told him about this section. National forum is the bomb.. I use to not go on this section. A wise wise man told me about it. I use to just stick to my City I was in at the time. So glad I expanded my horizons..

So I can vent at times like these to the whole country

Men post in different forums and write reviews its beneficial! And for FUCKS SAKE IF YOU ALREADY KNOW US SAY SO OFF TOP
I woke up an hr early so thought I would vent ...