Steelers

They will win the Super Bowl.
If dangerous can't play
They are toast
You're welcome, Bills 22, Jets 17. Just got home from the game.
Thanks Rex Ryan . Tomlin owes you big time
Fucking autocorrect. I wrote
If de-angelo Williams can't play
They r toast
Fucking autocorrect. I wrote
If de-angelo Williams can't play
They r toast Originally Posted by chizzy
Bengals won't have Dalton. Most of the AFC teams have issues. Except KC and they don't scare me either. If Ben throws to the Steelers we could be ok.
You're welcome, Bills 22, Jets 17. Just got home from the game. Originally Posted by Bruno59
Yep, thanks very much. We appreciate it and Rex can pig out on some great sandwiches.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/...buffalo-bills/
He's not still here for a reason
Bengals won't have Dalton. Most of the AFC teams have issues. Except KC and they don't scare me either. If Ben throws to the Steelers we could be ok. Originally Posted by bambino
I agree but having zero running game lets cincy give the passing game 100% of their coverage............. that doesnt work too often in favor of the offense

we need williams in there
I agree but having zero running game lets cincy give the passing game 100% of their coverage............. that doesnt work too often in favor of the offense

we need williams in there Originally Posted by chizzy
Steelers are favored by 2/12. They're 14/3 at Cincy. KC lost Charles and they won 10 straight. This ain't the 70's Chizz. Besides, it's on the OL. If they open lanes, anyone can run thru them. My guess, Cincy will play a dime and let them run.
Sounds like DWill is day to day. I think he plays. Need good Ben, not idiotic turnover machine Ben.

And please get Antwon Blake the fuck off the field.
Steelers need to score more than 30, the defense must hold Cincy to less than that.
Steelers need to score more than 30, the defense must hold Cincy to less than that. Originally Posted by TheDevil'sReject
Scoring more than your opponent is always a sure fire way to victory.
Scoring more than your opponent is always a sure fire way to victory. Originally Posted by bambino
I think the Steelers' defense will give up 20-29 points.
I think the Steelers' defense will give up 20-29 points. Originally Posted by TheDevil'sReject
They gave up 36pts in the two games combined with the Bengals this year. If it does become a shootout, I'll take Ben over McCarron any day.