Cam Newton Car Wreck

This is old news, please ignore. Thought this just occurred and didn't check the date before posting. Mods, please remove this thread.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...eck/ar-BBgzNFa

I know I'm bumping this (sincerest apologies, Mods....) but I just couldn't help myself.....

We've all seen Cam's post-game sullen demeanor and then his follow up comments yesterday.....smh.

No doubt, he's a phenomenal talent.... the youthful exuberance; dancing in the endzone...giving little kids TD footballs....post-game team photos.....it's all great. And I'd even love it more so (especially) if he was playing for the Cowboys.

However.... this attempt to write his own book on How to Act when You Lose a Big Game is almost laughable. His "good losers are losers" comment shows a lack of maturity (or basic common sense).

Cam needs to sit down and take a good look at the history of the game....past and recent. Is Tom Brady a loser...? How about Bob Griese, Roger Staubach, Ben Roethlisberger or Peyton Manning?

Each of those five QB's were on the losing end of past Super Bowls....and each has also held the Lombardi Trophy more than once, as a matter of fact.

During one of Cam's many pre-game (Super Bowl) interviews, he boldly claimed the NFL and it's fans have never seen anything quite like him. Perhaps so, Cam....but IMO you've still a long ways to go before you've achieved the same status of any of the aforementioned names.