The X Files vs. Football?

Taped the X Files last night and starting to watch....didn't even know there was a football game on! Or care....The X Files! !!!!
Right on! I forgot how much I love that show. Don't forget...its on again this evening @ 7pm.
  • BLM69
  • 01-26-2016, 12:42 AM
I always changed the channel whenever that show aired, You missed out not watching football yesterday, You guys watching the super bowl in 2 weeks? Or will you be catching up on more x files?
Missed out on a 49 - 14 drubbing? They didn't miss anything.
Big X Flies fan, glad it back on for a short while! To answer to question BLM I'll more likely watch the super bowl, but I will have the X Flies recorded to watch later that night.
Taped the X Files last night and starting to watch....didn't even know there was a football game on! Or care....The X Files! !!!! Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
aww man, i missed the 1st episode!?!?!
Go to Fox, they have all the episodes available to watch..
Agent Dana Scully is hot
I caught the 2nd episode. Man, they are looking old now, and WTF is wrong with Scully's voice? She's got a hoarse, gravelly voice like Rod Stewart now. Maybe she's been at the football game screaming.
Definitely X-Files!
Dana Scully=Jillian Anderson very hot and aged well
Neither..........

I did watch the first 30 min (real time) of the football game.......but Palmer was old Palmer in self destruct mode. So I switched to PBS and watched two episodes of Downton Abby.
I believe that Gillian Anderson (Scully) either smokes or is a former smoker. May explain the gravely voice.
I liked the first two episodes but I thought the third episode was kind of boring ... almost childish. If I had watched it first, that might have been the only one I watched.
I liked the first two episodes but I thought the third episode was kind of boring ... almost childish. If I had watched it first, that might have been the only one I watched. Originally Posted by Lechertoo
Exactly! I heard there were only 6 episodes for this run. Everyone got a little worse. The third episode I think they tried to turn X-Files into a comedy. I sure hop the remaining 3 are better or I won't bother to watch!

I did however, find Lucifer kind of interesting.