Orange Crush

Cam Newton is too big, can't be taken down, will run all over this defense. Man, I bet all the Bronco haters feel real dumb right now...

#DB4L
Real question is, what does this mean for those of us that want to help you... celebrate? ;D
I'm 3 shades to the wind...it's a wrap. 6:00am comes real early tmrw for work...real work, not hoeing...
Omahaaaaaass
Awesome defense!
"Orange Crush?" I'd think you'd be too young to remember that.

During this game I yelled at Manning twice as much as I ever yelled at (Craig) Morton. Higher expectations, I guess.

I've got to get up at 4:15 (if you want to trade).
I'll be 43 in April. Moved to Denver when I was 11. Three Amigos Lol

It was a defensive game all the way. Met all my expectations. I couldn't be a prouder Bronco fan than I am today.. Heart won that game.
  • BLM69
  • 02-07-2016, 09:36 PM
Real question is, what does this mean for those of us that want to help you... celebrate? ;D Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I bet she's extra excited tonight
I bet she's extra excited tonight Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Who's the real MVP?
As a long time Broncos fan, it was a very satisfying game to watch. The D was spectacular. And it's nice to see Manning go out on top in the same manner as Elway did all those years ago. Loved every minute of it.
6:00am comes real early tmrw for work...real work, not hoeing... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina

As it is for tens of millions of workers....students...etc across the good ol' U S A on the Monday after SB Sunday..

For that simple reason, the NFL needs to wake up, smell the coffee and do all football fans a Huge Favor: move Super Bowl Sunday to SATURDAY.

It'd be awesome. Hit a Super Bowl party....hit your fave SC afterwards....then go tap your ATF afterwards. And you'd have all day Sunday to recoop from the fun......

If Goodell did this it'd just about make up for all the stoopid stuff he's done and said the past couple of years.....
Liked it . . . but not as much as this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnpJt4GT0TY
Hahahahahahahah I had a poster of the three amigos in my bedroom as a little girl, Katrina. I remember going to the Aurora mall and having my football signed by Elway, Mecklenburg, Johnson and a few others. Wish I still had that ball. Lol

Raised from a baby to my mid twenties in Denver. Very happy for my city and my team today. Go Broncos!!!!
Go Manning...ride of Sheriff ride off
I'll be 43 in April. Moved to Denver when I was 11. Three Amigos Lol

It was a defensive game all the way. Met all my expectations. I couldn't be a prouder Bronco fan than I am today.. Heart won that game. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Heart,Defense,Great Coaching,Definitely won that game and a really bad penalty called in the 4th quarter ruined all of my chances of being 20k richer...19-10 is what i needed for the end Game results:furi ous: