Omaha

Mad Props to Peyton, and that 2 point conversion was simply poetic way for a ending career.
That Denver D made that Panther. A house kitty
Meow!!
Now let's be proud of Cam too.

Granted, he stormed out of his post game interview but not once did he cry or act arrogant.............. well, right about the cry thing !
We won't even go into the fumble situation . . . LOL
Now let's be proud of Cam too.

Granted, he stormed out of his post game interview but not once did he cry or act arrogant.............. well, right about the cry thing ! Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
Superman was brought to his knees by a lethal dose of Kryptonite last night....in the form of that "crushing" Bronco pass rush.

Cam was awarded the NFL MVP on Saturday and then was humbled 24 hours later by a team that couldn't even muster 200 yards (of total offense).

Panther fans had to be disappointed by not only the final results of the game last night but also the obvious lack of maturity of their star QB during the post-game interview.

Some have been calling Cam Newton the future (if not present) "face of the NFL". If so, The Shield has much to be embarrassed about today.
Superman was brought to his knees by a lethal dose of Kryptonite last night....in the form of that "crushing" Bronco pass rush.

Cam was awarded the NFL MVP on Saturday and then was humbled 24 hours later by a team that couldn't even muster 200 yards (of total offense).

Panther fans had to be disappointed by not only the final results of the game last night but also the obvious lack of maturity of their star QB during the post-game interview.

Some have been calling Cam Newton the future (if not present) "face of the NFL". If so, The Shield has much to be embarrassed about today. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Ironically Chateau, I think the real world does get it.

I was in Charlotte last week in a business where they had Panther banners on the walls, silver & baby blue balloons and football helmets all around
I asked my business partner what he thought about the Panthers and the first thing out of his mouth was a drop of his head shaking it from side to side and saying " our quarterback is so full of himself " !

That was refreshing !