Cumming to Dallas 26th thru 28th and hope I didn't choose wrong area to host

Hi Dallas! I'm playing in Dallas next week and may bring my friend again. Will be at a VERY upscale hotel in Irving. I have heard there are better and worse areas to play in. Did I choose wisely?

Irving? BAD choice.

Irving cops love to set up stings.
Well, I screen thoroughly and am low volume. NEVER have a revolving door and am always cautious about LE. I really was more concerned about the neighborhood. If it's a relatively safe area. I just don't know much about the Dallas area yet.
I would suggest the Galleria area near DNT and 635. Irving is notably harsh on providers.
Agreed Doug!
Lady Elizabeth. The 'Dallas' Galleria area is the best place for you. Be CAREFUL not to book a place in close by Addison. Addison is notorious for being provider unfriendly also.
Have fun lovely lady!
Jim

I would suggest the Galleria area near DNT and 635. Irving is notably harsh on providers. Originally Posted by Doug41
Will be at a VERY upscale hotel in Irving. Originally Posted by Lady Elizabeth
I really was more concerned about the neighborhood. If it's a relatively safe area. Originally Posted by Lady Elizabeth
Upscale places in unsafe areas usually don't last, I'm sure you will be fine.
Well thank you guys for the feedback. I have taken your suggestions to heart and have changed my reservation to a nice Galleria area hotel. My friend is likely coming with me. She is Alexisofaustin

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=227055

We sure hope to see a few of you fine gentlemen
Kinda excited, now. I really love Dallas.
Irving? BAD choice.

Irving cops love to set up stings. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I totally agree as for me personally myself I like the Addison area.