URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P170319
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Galleria
Activities: All acronyms. See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Blond and Medium Length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: As I had mentioned in a review a few months ago, Danica is one of the most beautiful providers I have seen. I was eagerly waiting for her to come back from her procedure to get (enhanced) DD MMs which look and feel pretty natural. They are apparently called Gummy Bear Implants (not making this up)! She is as professional as ever with just the right amount of sweetness and sluttyness combination.

Danica kept in touch with me while she was off, and I was able to see her when she was back from the procedure as soon as our schedules aligned. She is super hot, has an excellent TCB, and amazing BCD/IOP. As always, she is extremely hygienic, smells and looks fantastic.

She is willing to be less UTR (than before) and is open to reviews on our local boards. She is intelligent, authentic and a sexy, no-nonsense girl who is completely drama free. Treat her well and she will reciprocate in kind with her skills to make it fun and memorable.

Great fun session which I will repeat for sure. Lots more in the ROS…
Recommendation: Yes
Stellar review. Bravo. I’ve been interested in meeting Danica for a long time but she took a break right when I was ready to reach out to her. I’d love to meet her
Stellar review. Bravo. I’ve been interested in meeting Danica for a long time but she took a break right when I was ready to reach out to her. I’d love to meet her Originally Posted by GL page
Thanks much!

Yup! Right after my session in March, she had to get her enhancement done. So I had to patiently wait too, for all these months (well, I didn’t really wait—I was seeing others:-)

Interestingly, she was quite communicative during this time whenever I inquired about her general status. One Sunday, when I was free (and guessing she was obviously), we had this long text chat about hobby and the legal environment. She is a very intelligent girl for sure. She has also got good instincts about people and can certainly weed out weirdos (not that any of them are here). All this, I gathered from my chats with her in between. Now, I can’t do that everyday and obviously she has a life too, but that was then..

Yeah! Have fun and good luck! Love to hear your feedback too!
Thanks much!

Yup! Right after my session in March, she had to get her enhancement done. So I had to patiently wait too, for all these months (well, I didn’t really wait—I was seeing others:-)

Interestingly, she was quite communicative during this time whenever I inquired about her general status. One Sunday, when I was free (and guessing she was obviously), we had this long text chat about hobby and the legal environment. She is a very intelligent girl for sure. She has also got good instincts about people and can certainly weed out weirdos (not that any of them are here). All this, I gathered from my chats with her in between. Now, I can’t do that everyday and obviously she has a life too, but that was then..

Yeah! Have fun and good luck! Love to hear your feedback too! Originally Posted by CKJAmore
Good job - nice review
Good job - nice review

Thanks! Yup, she’s that good!

Originally Posted by mtabsw
I sent an email but haven’t heard back (I’m in no hurry and she might be getting blown up based on these recent reviews). Do y’all know if she uses 411 exclusively for screening? I let my membership lapse but would renew short-term if needed for Danica
I sent an email but haven’t heard back (I’m in no hurry and she might be getting blown up based on these recent reviews). Do y’all know if she uses 411 exclusively for screening? I let my membership lapse but would renew short-term if needed for Danica Originally Posted by GL page
GL, yes. She is p411 exclusive for now I think, but you’ll never know if there are alternative methods of screening she uses. It’s better to use p411 in my opinion.
GL, yes. She is p411 exclusive for now I think, but you’ll never know if there are alternative methods of screening she uses. It’s better to use p411 in my opinion. Originally Posted by CKJAmore
I think P411 is the only way - but I could be wrong.

Can't say if I'm the most senior guy on her list, but I think I'm pretty close. One thing she has maintained impeccably over the years is her schedule and everything else that's important to most of us - aka TCB (Taking Care of Business)

Throughout a number of personal life changes, her consistency has stayed rock solid.

Between that and her boudoir talents, I think she's one of the very best.

For those trying to get on her dance card, I'm guessing she is selective about who she takes, because she wants us to be as reliable and cautious as she is, so I urge those reading all the good stuff to bear that in mind when trying to get her attention.
I think P411 is the only way - but I could be wrong.

Can't say if I'm the most senior guy on her list, but I think I'm pretty close. One thing she has maintained impeccably over the years is her schedule and everything else that's important to most of us - aka TCB (Taking Care of Business)

Throughout a number of personal life changes, her consistency has stayed rock solid.

Between that and her boudoir talents, I think she's one of the very best.

For those trying to get on her dance card, I'm guessing she is selective about who she takes, because she wants us to be as reliable and cautious as she is, so I urge those reading all the good stuff to bear that in mind when trying to get her attention. Originally Posted by mtabsw
You might be right. I think she likes P411, for now at least.
Though I have know her for a year only, I have noticed that rock solid TCB, once you get on her radar. It might take a little while to do that though, but like you said, (I think) it’s well worth it.