URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ion-27596.html
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 35/Empire Central
Activities: FBSM/Nuru?
Hair Length and Color: Blonde mid to lower back length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very nice looking girl who actually has accurate photos in her ad. All of the photos are representative of what she looks like. I will have to say her but looked better in person than the photos reveal.
Small boobs on a 4' 11" frame, nice little bubble butt.
Recommendation: Yes
Well, to each is his own, $$ to look at tiny beautiful girl half naked and HJ, but for that price point you can get a good latina or AA with much more service.
Trying to understand how this is a Nuru massage?
Trying to understand how this is a Nuru massage? Originally Posted by shauk1960
Apparently, her "version" of nuru
Well, to each is his own, $$ to look at tiny beautiful girl half naked and HJ, but for that price point you can get a good latina or AA with much more service. Originally Posted by prince_c3

Understand completely, I could go to a studio or AMP and get lots more. I’m growing tired of that scene and wanted the company of a pretty all American looking girl. Sorry if you do t understand but we all have our different likes. Also please understand, $$ to some is like a nickel to others and it’s all about what you want to experience.
Apparently, her "version" of nuru Originally Posted by TruthSayer
You beat me to the punch, and you’re correct, Ii’s her version. I would call it FBSM lite. But, it’s the price of admission. Pricey for some for what’s delivered but she’s pretty hot.
Visited her before and her advertisedNuru is a joke. True. But thanks to this board though sounds like he knew what he was getting going in and made the decision go anyway. She’s a unicorn in a away though as it will be very difficult to kind any younger and hotter on a white provider. Even though L1. In that sense, if you know what the services are now, you can make the decision if it’s worth it. She reminded me of my little high school sweetheart and that made it worth it for me although I was prob one of first to see her and was expecting more NURU. When she started hammering away at Johnson I was wtf where was the Nuru in my head but what you going to do at that point. She’s attractive young little white girl, cute as fuck. If you have a fantasy of a little hot young thing rubbing you down and getting you off the 30 min nuru session is worth it once in my opinion. To each his own. Not a repeater type though I’d say for sure.
heres my take on her. She must of moved because she was off LBJ and Midway prior. Shes GORGEOUS. But she wont let you do anything except touch her tits and that gets super boring fast. She will jerk your cock off with zero interest in whats she doing. Do not upgrade to Nuru because it's stupid. She puts oil on her and rubs it on your back. If she did more she would be booked solid. My guess is she survives off of the one off customers she reels in.
Oh I forgot to mention... She had her bottoms on and I was touching the outside but when I attempted to go in just a little on her undies she said " dont do that again or I will discontinue this session and ask you to leave" lol