Email notification of a pm

I have always received an email notifying me of a pm up until recently. Now I do not get a notification. I checked my spam and nothing is there either. Anyone know anything about this?
Sir
Did you verify your settings have not changed? I’m getting emails for my PM’s

“The forum can send a message to your email address to inform you when someone sends you a private message.
Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages”

Go to edit options in your control panel. About half way down you will see the above text make sure the box is checked

The Dr
Same here. Not getting emails about pm s.
My settings are set correctly
Ditto.
Box is checked but no notifications
Same here. No email notifications.
Sir
Did you verify your settings have not changed? I’m getting emails for my PM’s

“The forum can send a message to your email address to inform you when someone sends you a private message.
Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages”

Go to edit options in your control panel. About half way down you will see the above text make sure the box is checked

The Dr Originally Posted by Dr-epg
I went to edit options and the block was already checked. Urgh
The programmers will be notified
Members

Apparently there is a issue with predominantly Gmail accounts, member services has been getting lots of inquiries and most have used Gmail

Maybe try another service just as a test
Members

Apparently there is a issue with predominantly Gmail accounts, member services has been getting lots of inquiries and most have used Gmail

Maybe try another service just as a test Originally Posted by Dr-epg
I have been getting notified for PM's but I use Yahoo
Members

Maybe try another service just as a test Originally Posted by Dr-epg

<Sarcasm>There's a GREAT solution.....</Sarcasm>
Instead of actually FIXING the issue.... put it on the members to get a new email addy....

I guess we aren't getting a sarcasm font or our stolen reviews back anytime soon either....

Obviously that suggestion was a test to verify that’s the issue you are seeing

NOT a fix

Thread is closed