"???" UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco... Joint Fleets Fend Off UFO Threat — Veterans Today: By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

UFO threat? highly unlikely. sounds like false flag op going on.
I heard somewhere that Iran had a sub in the Gulf of Mexico.
It must be pretty bad if the coverup is a UFO. That's pretty funny.
I heard somewhere that Iran had a sub in the Gulf of Mexico. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Persian Gulf's more likely
Phucking aliens.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/09...san-francisco/ Originally Posted by SEE3772
More credible than most of your posts. I congratulate you sir.
More credible than most of your posts. I congratulate you sir. Originally Posted by budman33
are u ragging him?
are u ragging him? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I posted a thread about the Chicago Mercantile Exchange lowering margin requirements on e-mini s&p 500 futures es and key equities. Tonight at dinner I requested a straw. I was blowing bubbles in my glass with a grin on my face all night! I think the tread is up to a whopping 5 reads! The e sandbox heard... they're too busy arguing about left and right. What a distraction...
Goddam, it's the phuckin' goa'uld again and where are the Asgard when you need them.

This has happened at least once before so no one should be surprised.

Yeah, See3*** that CME stuff is BORING, but this really melts my butter! Now if we can get Obama and Romney to debate it, the election might draw some attention from someone other than wonky losers.
come on, doesn't everyone know Eisenhower sold out the world by making a treaty with the Grays in the 1950's? and really why not? After the Nordic aliens refused to supply us with advanced technology the Grays were more than happy to "agree" to a treaty that gave us some "low-level" tech in exchange for some humans to experiment on? a small price to pay for the possibility of some "rayguns" to use against them Russkies? it was the height of the Cold War and all. seemed like a good deal to Ike. of course now the Grays are mutilating cattle and impregnating our women. those insidious bastards.
come on, doesn't everyone know Eisenhower sold out the world by making a treaty with the Grays in the 1950's? and really why not? After the Nordic aliens refused to supply us with advanced technology the Grays were more than happy to "agree" to a treaty that gave us some "low-level" tech in exchange for some humans to experiment on? a small price to pay for the possibility of some "rayguns" to use against them Russkies? it was the height of the Cold War and all. seemed like a good deal to Ike. of course now the Grays are mutilating cattle and impregnating our women. those insidious bastards. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
No, that was Truman. He's the one who created Majestic 13 (at least supposedly after the Roswell incident) and signed the treaty with the Greys.

I think the Nordic aliens wanted to give spiritual guidance rather than advanced tech.

I've read some stories were there were tensions between humans and Greys at Area 51. Don't recall what sparked an incident, but this 2 Greys who were stationed at the base killed something like 50 human soldiers before escaping. at least that's the rumor.

I guess they are finding out that the universe is a very dangerous place to live in. LOL!
And the answer is still......42
And the answer is still......42 Originally Posted by The2Dogs
42?
And don't forget your towel.