Prediction...Who will play in the BCS National Championship Game?

Alabama
Arkansas
LSU
Oregon
Oklahoma State
Oklahoma

If LSU and OSU win out, then they will play for the national championship. LSU has to get by Arkansas and OSU has to get by Oklahoma.

Oregon's only loss is to LSU. Alabama's only loss is to LSU.

What if Oklahoma defeats OSU? Their chances?

Naturally I will be cheering for anything that screws up the BCS system, and would help lead to a playoff system.

I think Alabama and LSU are the two best teams, however

I'm predicting LSU and OSU and cheering for OSU.
well thank you

I have been an Oklahoma State fan since birth, my first game was in 1956, I have sold popcorn, sodas etc

I have 50 yard line seats and a season ticket holder since 1976

I met Barry Sanders in 88 before the team flew to Japan before he won the H trophy and have an autograph football with Sanders, Hart Lee Dykes, Mike Gundy and Walt Garrison

so yes I want OSU in the championship game and thank you Boone
Houston v. Boise St. has my vote. I hate the BCS system so much, I may stop watching collee football entirely. Throughout all competitions the NCAA holds (including lower divisions football) this is the only one that does not decide a champion on the field. So all hail the undefeated Houston Cougars who will not be given a CHANCE to win a national championship. Why Boise St.? Why not, I hope LSU, Alabama and OSU lose.

"Playoffs? Your talking about playoffs? Playoffs?" - Jim Mora
Bedam will determine number two. No rematches and lsu handles ark. Ou just seems to have osu's number. I would be happy with victory at bedlam but nc game at superdome with all those drunk cans could get ugly. They don't lose in n.o..
I really don't think a re-match against LSU is the right answer. Be it Alabama or even less, Oregon. Remember, Oregon was missing a player, but LSU had 3-4 players suspended for that first game.

I actually was hoping for Boise State, so that the SEC could show those boys what real football is like.

At this point, I think Oklahoma State is the best match up to be played.

But LSU has Ole Miss, Arkansas and the SEC championship game yet to play. Helluva a lot of football left in the season.
go LSU!
Not that I like it, but my money is on an LSU / OU match up.
LSU will win out and OU will beat OSU i think-

Only time will tell though-

Moto (Hook'Em Horns) even though they are out of it-
  • mrod
  • 11-15-2011, 02:04 PM
I dont think LSU can lose... defense is outstanding. if OSU can beat OK then it will be LSU vs OSU.
LSU vs OU
as I told randycandyass, two words, texas tech, they lose by 3 at HOME, we whipped their ass by 60 at their place

Weedon for H
University of Toledo vs Grambling
I know this will sound racist, but it is not meant to be.

Grambling use to have more players in the NFL than LSU until LSU started giving scholarships to black players. They had a great program under Eddie Robinson, but don't hear much about them anymore. Of course, their band is still one of the best entertainments.
LSU looks pretty tough right now
Yep things got fucked up...lol. OSU, OU, Oregon all lose. LSU should beat Arkansas however SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIE PIG!!

LSU vs. Alabama.
Well before this weekend, I was thinking LSU vs OSU, and Bama vs Boise, so Boise can see what real football is. But the Cowboys screwed that up, so now I think LSU vs Bama rematch. IMHO the two best teams in NCAA FBS anyway. Just wish Boise was in the SEC for one year, then all their promoters would go away.

Wildcat