Just an observation

Was looking on Drudge Report tonight and saw another picture of the POTUS on his bike...again. Is it just me, or do others see the pictures of him on his bike and expect to see Pee Wee Herman riding along side him or bringing up the rear? As I grew up, it seemed that it was always the womens bikes that had the angled top tube and the mens bikes had a straight/level top tube. Maybe I just need to get in touch with today's bikes? You'd never see Putin, Tony Blair or even Sarkozy riding a bike looking like that! I guess he won't have to wory about hitting his cajonas, what he has of them? I've tried to attach the pic - hopefully it comes thru!
obike.jpg
Hey, you're posting about the guy who snuffed Bin Laden and is taking out the lead terrorist targets. They probably had to create a custom frame to make room for his balls. Either that or he's riding Hillary's bike and it was designed to make room for her balls.

I'm just thankful we no longer have a President who belongs on a tricycle.
Looks like a custom OCC creation.

Paul sr would be proud
Casey,
Maybe you're on to something here..... A candidate for the new custom build off series between Paul Sr., Paul Jr., and Jesse James! Now that'd be an interesting set of rides!
Jesse James would like see this pic and say f*ck this gay looking president look with helmet shit.

The go build a real bike with matching gear and call it Road Force One.
Hey, you're posting about the guy who snuffed Bin Laden and is taking out the lead terrorist targets. They probably had to create a custom frame to make room for his balls. Either that or he's riding Hillary's bike and it was designed to make room for her balls.

I'm just thankful we no longer have a President who belongs on a tricycle. Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife
granted - I don't like Obama (but - as a friend pointed out - I'd sure as hell fuck his ballin ass)

He sure did do all that shit - and you are spot on! My kid is on the other side of the house sayin, "Mom, you're scarin me....not sure what you're laughin at....but you're scarin me."

Bwah ha ha!

Good shit!

But I'd rather see him hoopin it up. Much more manly AND sexy!
^I love seeing POTUS playing b-ball. Unf.
oh geez...i like obama and everything, but as a longtime hardcore cyclist ( i own 4 bicycles), that bike he is riding is an embarrassment. maybe he just found it in the tool shed, while looking for the weedeater, and took it out for a spin? does the white house have a tool shed? maybe it was in the garage, hidden behind the lawn mower? white house has to have a fucking garage i would think. in the world of real bicycles, there is no such thing as mens' or womens' bikes. except for those 149.00 cheap fuckers at Wal-Mart (and why would a real american shop there anyway?).

JPdM
oh geez...i like obama and everything, but as a longtime hardcore cyclist ( i own 4 bicycles), that bike he is riding is an embarrassment. maybe he just found it in the tool shed and took it out for a spin? does the white house have a tool shed? in the world of real bicycles, there is no such thing as mens' or womens' bikes. except for those 149.00 cheap fuckers at Wal-Mart (and why would a real american shop there anyway?).

JPdM Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
so the fact that I paid a nice chunk of change for a "tall" framed bike for my "tall framed body" - is that legitimate in your world of bike expertise?

I'm not a fucking cyclist or anything - I just like to go for a COMFORTABLE bike ride sometimes...you know - like wearing a pair of jeans or shorts and a t-shirt and sneakers - and if I was being responsible, probably a helmet.

OH - yeah, like POTUS here. (again, whom I don't even fucking like!)
so the fact that I paid a nice chunk of change for a "tall" framed bike for my "tall framed body" - is that legitimate in your world of bike expertise?

I'm not a fucking cyclist or anything - I just like to go for a COMFORTABLE bike ride sometimes...you know - like wearing a pair of jeans or shorts and a t-shirt and sneakers - and if I was being responsible, probably a helmet.

OH - yeah, like POTUS here. (again, whom I don't even fucking like!) Originally Posted by tntangie
hell i was just joking.

sure... your frame size should match you...rule number one when buying a bike---make sure it fits. and i was just joking that obama was riding a 'girls' bike. ride whatever makes you happy. but if you are the president, don't be seen on a bike like that. that's all i'm sayin'!

hell i got friends that call me a dumbass all the time for paying over 5 grand for a bicycle. and they have a point.

JPdM

I'm just thankful we no longer have a President who belongs on a tricycle. Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife

http://bungalowbillscw.blogspot.com/...w-bush-on.html
well, I've gotta admit - comparing POTUS to FPOTUS riding - well, Bush doesn't look quite so special ed as I thought he would.
Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
What does this have to do with Obama riding like a girl?

Read the fine print in blue of what you posted. Also read this...
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...-bush-staffer/
What does this have to do with Obama riding like a girl? Originally Posted by cookie man
nothing really.