Why are more than half my reviews gone?

• Chloe
  • 06-01-2015, 03:02 AM
I certainly am not asking for anyone to hunt them down and attach them by any means lol. It is just a general question on where and why they disappear. I would guess multiple handle changes from quite a few out this way or maybe deleted accounts for good? Three years ago I had about 80 and now I have about 30.
Maybe they only keep for a certain length of time. Your older ones are 5 years old.
  • Chloe
  • 06-01-2015, 11:03 AM
It was brought to my attention that my other reviews are stuck under another handle that I was not allowed to remain under....the handle I logged in as after about a 3 year break from this board Chloe Hampton. Also the infractions are all weird ( have one, then I don't, then i do, then it's renamed) and my ability to receive and send PM's are not able to be instated after following instructions on how to get them happening.

I am not trying to be a pain at all, as my relogging in with a new name after my account was off the board for years (as told to me by mods so when getting back on I was instructed to create a new profile then put back as just Chloe).....ugh confusion on all ends lol. Part my way, part your way lol maybe we can clear it up a bit so the paying customers here for this website can get their accommodations met Thank you!
Chloe.....ck your Pm's hun
  • Chloe
  • 06-01-2015, 02:24 PM
I can't respond to anything pm .....I should have no reviews from the question in person as I have never seen him.
  • Chloe
  • 06-01-2015, 02:37 PM
Can someone e-mail me?
  • Chloe
  • 06-01-2015, 02:57 PM
Exact quote of Chloe hamtnm.......and once upon a time osd had balls to say the truth ......so let's not be crazy here let's just get reality happening is all
  • Chloe
  • 06-01-2015, 06:42 PM
Thank you for attaching my other reviews but this is getting quite odd I can't answer the mod pm's.......are there other handles I have nothing to do with with reviews from people I have not even seen?
Thank you for attaching my other reviews but this is getting quite odd I can't answer the mod pm's.......are there other handles I have nothing to do with with reviews from people I have not even seen? Originally Posted by Chloe

you're welcome
you have your profile set to receive no pms
you're welcome
you have your profile set to receive no pms Originally Posted by geniusman
Exact quote of Chloe hamtnm.......and once upon a time osd had balls to say the truth ......so let's not be crazy here let's just get reality happening is all Originally Posted by Chloe
truth: I taint have good luck at ...
you're welcome
you have your profile set to receive no pms Originally Posted by geniusman
ops
  • Chloe
  • 06-05-2015, 07:18 PM
Thanks for the help. I am happy to not have pm correspondence here so I will leave it. Anyone who wants to contact me can do it via email
I have never reviewed, but Chloe is the BEST do not miss out she is what makes playtime GREAT!