Current Best TUMA

Who is the best right now?
Two absolutely stand out.

Julie and Sansa, both at Luxury. I have not seen Sansa, but her reviews describe outstanding TUMA. I have seen Julie 4 times, including last Friday, and her TUMA was, well, exquisite. Quite different from Sansa's, based on what I read about Sansa. I can't wait for Sansa to have a turn at my ass, LOL
Two absolutely stand out.

Julie and Sansa, both at Luxury. I have not seen Sansa, but her reviews describe outstanding TUMA. I have seen Julie 4 times, including last Friday, and her TUMA was, well, exquisite. Quite different from Sansa's, based on what I read about Sansa. I can't wait for Sansa to have a turn at my ass, LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yea that is what I have gathered from reading reviews.
Need to try and book either of the 2!
SANSA- Luxury.. Her TUMA is Al Bundy Approved... Chung Tran.. Why have you not seen Sansa Yet ?,,,,,
SANSA- Luxury.. Her TUMA is Al Bundy Approved... Chung Tran.. Why have you not seen Sansa Yet ?,,,,, Originally Posted by Hyperfx
Because I tried twice, she was booked solid each time. The last try I went ahead and saw Julie again. Julie was so great, I was like ''Sansa, who's Sansa''?
I tried booking Sansa on Sunday, heard from Luxury “she not there”, i went with Nikki at LA. Will try booking Sansa this coming week, hope she is still around.