Bad Weather

Okay for everyone out there in Arkansas for the next couple of days providers hobbyists etc...

Stay safe, stay warm Remember to keep a full charge cell in case you keep in trouble etc...

Just be safe and take care of yourselves

Kitten
I agree, everyone please stay safe!! As the weather deteriorates please stay off the roads, if possible.
I've actually canceled my trip to Fayetteville for this reason
Warm Kisses & Licks,
Shelby
All providers are invited to my hotel room for the duration of the storm. We'll find something to do to pass the time and keep the heat up.
I agree with Charles. For my ladies, if your power goes out and you get cold, give me a call and I will come keep you warm. Body heat is a natural way to stay warm hehe. I know, it is a very unselfish act on my part, but gotta take care of Dreams and the others
Remember the average adult in the throes of passion produces the equivalent of 150 watts of heat
To any and all in NW AR....if you find yourself cold and in need of a warm place to rest your head - I offer my palacial estate...with no strings or gimmicks....it could be a reciprocal agreement in which you offer a warm place for my head - but that would be entirely up to you....
I hate this weather... I am with you on the Fayetteville trip cancellation Shelby Sinful. BUMMER!
I will add this here. If anyone loses electricty etc and you need a place to stay for the duration just call me and come on over... I have plenty of room

Charles now that is a tempting offer is it good even if the weather doesnt get too bad???
Ohhh why couldn't yall keep this mess on that side of the river?
Charles now that is a tempting offer is it good even if the weather doesnt get too bad??? Originally Posted by kittendd
Sure.
Rain..nor sleet..nor snow...Where I go.. no one shall know. Unless you ask....Scoot over Bald.quit hoggin the blanket.
Pam I thought maybe you'd come over and keep me warm.
I really must quit blindfolding myself.. So I have to assume that wasnt you that just left???
I really must quit blindfolding myself.. So I have to assume that wasnt you that just left??? Originally Posted by Pamelatoo
That was me!! (Wishful thinking)
Nope wasn't me this time, guess I have to "wait my turn". But the last time was so much fun.