The Official "Bitch About pxmcc" Thread

• pxmcc
  • 04-14-2020, 02:35 AM
I think some people need to get some stuff off their chest about me. So here ya go, now you have a proper forum to do it. I won't be posting in it or monitoring it, so speak your peace.

i never thought i was worth a thread like this-my descriptors of myself are screwball and clown-but i learn something new every day. are troll groupies a thing? it's like a love hate thing. maybe i'm frickin howard cosell..

bb1961 i know you've been chomping at the bit. so i'm sure you can lay out a pretty good treatise to get things started. and finally, sir, you'll be on topic, so no worries about off-topic infractions..

oh and thanks bb1961 for getting my 1 thread i was posting in closed. crypt got tired of the bullshit, and i can't really say i blame him. outside of your harassment, stalking, trolling, and annoying running commentary, i really enjoyed the back and forth, from everyone. i should have just ignored you and continued a dialogue with Boardman, who although i practically disagree with on almost everything, i find his analysis always interesting and insightful.

so bb1961, do your thing. you have the floor, sir.
I think some people need to get some stuff off their chest about me. So here ya go, now you have a proper forum to do it. I won't be posting in it or monitoring it, so speak your peace.

i never thought i was worth a thread like this-my descriptors of myself are screwball and clown-but i learn something new every day. are troll groupies a thing? it's like a love hate thing. maybe i'm frickin howard cosell..

bb1961 i know you've been chomping at the bit. so i'm sure you can lay out a pretty good treatise to get things started. and finally, sir, you'll be on topic, so no worries about off-topic infractions.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Hey, I'll start and leave the best for last. First of all, you will be monitoring this thread, you just can't help yourself.

Your first issue is that you have stage 4 Trump Derangement Syndrome and it's metastasized all the way through your brain, which brings on a mental device that makes you triggered very easy when OUR president is mentioned.

The other issue is a total lack of credibility when you use huffington post, washington post, ny times, cnn, msnbc, and others that are anti Trump. I never clicked on a link you posted using one of those sites. If you want to get Trump, find a moderate site that we all know to be fair (not saying Fox) and balanced news. You may want to back away from those channels and try viewing Fox to see the other side of the news. Hannity is a good show to watch, even though he's Trumps 'mouthpiece', you can see he can explain everything and has his ducks in a row.

I never wanted you on Trump's side, but was hoping you could be a bit more moderate in your assessment of the job he's doing. I'm not sure, and I'm not going to read your thread, however did you ever say or hint anything good about OUR president? I don't remember. Yea, President Trump can be a mouthy, argumentative, and arrogant ass, but he's made some very good moves while he's been in office. And he will have my vote.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-14-2020, 03:16 AM
alright Dear_John you're probably right that i'll read it just for shits n grins, but i'm not gonna come back with any defenses etc. and i dont care what gets posted i aint touching the rtm button. sometimes it's better just to pop the blister than trying to dance around it. this is a "pop the blister" thread.

(i know i shouldn't admit this but you made some valid points. lets keep that shit on the dl ha ha.. and you might be skeptical but this thread wasn't directed at you. i enjoyed your countervailing research on the other thread.)
Px.....I don't think your a bad guy at all.
I don't agree with most of what you say but that
Is ok.

I think most people get on your ass because you constantly seeking attention. I'm not sure why. The second reason they get upset with you is because you're a chest beater.

Those two reasons are why so many here connect you to the other two.
Poor soldier boy is pretty much the same but not smart enough to join in a 100%. He just jumps in when he sees his chance.

You might try starting some threads and leave out the politics and cheat beating. You may see people respond to your threads differently. Just a thought
FWIW, I've met px in person and found him to be a very likeable, modest, unassuming sort of guy. Certainly not a braggart or a chest beater. Oh and for those doubters, he's definitely a white dude. As for having multiple personalities on this board, I can't say, but I really do doubt it.

I had lined up two hotties for dinner at an expensive restaurant one evening, and it was looking like it would turn into a 3 some later, which I wasn't that interested in doing (with these particular 2), so I invited px to join us for dinner and he paired up with the one I wasn't interested in, so I could focus on the other.

We had a great time at dinner, good convo, and he graciously picked up the bill for the other hottie.

We then split up and the rest happened BCD.
Oldrogue....I would bet that px is a good guy in person. I think he is probably very honorable.
Message boards like this one have a tendency to bring out different things in People because they are somewhat anonymous.

There are a few people on here that know me personally and would more than likely tell you I'm the same asshole on the board that I am off.

Some of us are one way and others are another.

On this board we can only get the impression of people by what they post and how they post. People can be the same or possibly 180 degrees different or something in between.

Again...if I met px in person I would probably like him as a person.
  • Trey
  • 04-14-2020, 03:47 PM
Since he won't be monitoring this post I feel it's time to say pxmcc sucked my balls. He begged me to let him. I said no but he was like "Trey I'll give you 500 bucks just rest your cock on my forehead I will do the rest!". This all happened in Vegas. I feel shame.
And you start a thread about YOU...NUFF SAID!!
This all happened in Vegas. I feel shame. Originally Posted by Trey
You know what they say about “what happens in Vegas”......
  • pxmcc
  • 04-14-2020, 04:41 PM
And you start a thread about YOU...NUFF SAID!! Originally Posted by bb1961
i'm sorry i'm breaking my promise not to comment in this thread, but sir, for you there is a 500 word minimum. i am extraordinarily underwhelmed. gotta step up your troll game. please redo and resubmit for full credit on this assignment..

@old rogue: jazzy was one of the funnest dates ever. no exaggeration.
Px.....I don't think your a bad guy at all.
I don't agree with most of what you say but that
Is ok.

I think most people get on your ass because you constantly seeking attention. I'm not sure why. The second reason they get upset with you is because you're a chest beater.

Those two reasons are why so many here connect you to the other two.
Poor soldier boy is pretty much the same but not smart enough to join in a 100%. He just jumps in when he sees his chance.

You might try starting some threads and leave out the politics and cheat beating. You may see people respond to your threads differently. Just a thought Originally Posted by tbone2u
TBoneSteak, when I get my $1200 Pelosi bucks, I'm sending the money you're way to pay you for the space I occupy in your head.

#DrumpfMeltdown
#Biden/Cuomo2020
#ModTies
#Famila
#ArmyNationalGuard
#PelosiPatriot
#Oh2
#TrumpVirus
#ObamaDerangedSyndrome
Save your money...it's only a nickles worth and that's with inflation factored in.

i never thought i was worth a thread like this. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Fail and yep.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-14-2020, 09:16 PM
Fail and yep. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
try give bb1961 some help in drafting a minimum 500 word legit troll post. it wasnt foreseeeable that his troll post would be so underwhelming..
try give bb1961 some help in drafting a minimum 500 word legit troll post. it wasnt foreseeeable that his troll post would be so underwhelming.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
And yet, here you are monitoring and commenting when you wrote you wouldn't. Any wonder why folks think what they do about you and your lack of credibility?