Taking Out Bin Laden- Why You Really Don't Want Blabbermouth T in

• pxmcc
  • 04-30-2021, 04:57 PM
..the Situation Room

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...history-484793

I stumbled across this article in Politico. It is an absolute page turner. It also illustrates the incredible discipline of the O administration in getting this thing done without getting any of our peeps killed in the process and sucessfully taking out the primary director and financial sponsor of 9/11.

Not really interested in general political commentary in this thread, but anything related to the Politico article, knowing when to "shut the fuck up," Bin Laden, special ops, Admiral McRaven, Seal Team 6, the book written by one of the special operators, how the heck the planners were able to keep this thing under wraps, or anything else related to Operation Neptune's Spear or related topics are welcome in this thread.
Fucking H. Tebow......and no px, nothing more to say....other than O should’ve thancked W for the intel......
  • pxmcc
  • 04-30-2021, 06:57 PM
Fucking H. Tebow......and no px, nothing more to say....other than O should’ve thancked W for the intel...... Originally Posted by Russ38
Hi Russ. That would make sense except W had no intel to give to O. Props to the CIA tho who did yeoman's work providing O intel by nothing more than tracking Bin Laden's 2 long-time couriers to the compound. This thread isn't about Trump, just thought it would make for a catchy title, and a serious what if. (T couldn't keep a surprise birthday party in the WH under wraps, never mind this op.)
Thanks for posting. A great article for the anniversary.
Clinton passed on a chance to tank him out.
9/11 should have never happened.
  • pxmcc
  • 05-01-2021, 01:41 AM
9/11 should have never happened. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
well the cia trained and armed him to fight the russian Bolsheviks in the late 80s, so there's that..
9/11 should have never happened. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Very true, and is not debatable.

For the record, there is no O or T, but there is a common reference of W for Bush Jr. What is being missed is the years of work done under Bush Jr. which clearly laid all the groundwork for Obama to do what was done and take credit when he did not deserve it. The credit belongs to Bush Jr., in large part, with a small part belonging to Obama for making the very obvious decision to execute the plan to take out a terrorist that was a threat to this country.

Also, that article is a very well-crafted story that needs fact-checking to ensure it is accurate.
  • pxmcc
  • 05-01-2021, 04:20 AM
Very true, and is not debatable.

For the record, there is no O or T, but there is a common reference of W for Bush Jr. What is being missed is the years of work done under Bush Jr. which clearly laid all the groundwork for Obama to do what was done and take credit when he did not deserve it. The credit belongs to Bush Jr., in large part, with a small part belonging to Obama for making the very obvious decision to execute the plan to take out a terrorist that was a threat to this country.

Also, that article is a very well-crafted story that needs fact-checking to ensure it is accurate.
Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera
you have evidence that W did anything at all helpful to Obama's taking out Bin Laden, including his mostly unsuccessful "war on terror?" Did you actually read the article? Obama taking credit for others' work is, no offense though, laughable.

Was Obama's team badass, including his staff up and down, all the way from Admiral McRaven to CIA spooks, and did Obama's staff deserve credit? Absolutely. Did Republicans succeed at anything at all in the Bin Laden takedown? Nope, they accomplished exactly jack shit. I defy you to prove otherwise. I will not stand for you taking credit from where credit is due and giving that same credit to clowns. dubya was a second order clown short a couple of neurons in his cerebral cortex, only surpassed in idiocy by the first order clown and blowhard braggart diarrhea of the mouth Orange Clown who would've fucked up the mission 27 different ways. Like i said, the Orange Clown couldn't keep even a surprise birthday party at the WH under wraps, never mind the Bin Laden takedown op.

i'm not anti-Republican. i think Lincoln was a bad ass president, and he was definitely a Republican. Although on policy I mostly disagreed with him, I would agree that Reagan had many admirable accomplishments and showed true leadership. Bush 41 was, imo, basically a success story, and I admired his decision not to go all the way to Baghdad. So I'm not attacking Republicans because they are Republicans, but only the clown presidents in the Republican party.
  • pxmcc
  • 05-01-2021, 04:30 AM
oops double post..
That would make sense except W had no intel to give to O. Originally Posted by pxmcc
You show the depth of your lack of knowledge and engraved bias.

BTW:

Why you dredge up these stale claims that aren't historically supported is beyond me .... Are you needing attention?

Here's the ending ... of the INVESTIGATION that began in 2002 under the Bush administration and he was being tracked during the second term of the Bush administration ...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-13300680

Detained prisoners began to disclose his identity as a consequence of special interrogation techniques utilized during the Bush administration in Eastern Europe. If you read the article it is claimed he owned the house and maintained utility connections.

A courier was followed to the house and that courier had been "under watch" for years before Obaminable was elected.

As an aside it is my recollection that Your Man Bitten was opposed to the raid as being risky for Obaminable's re-election chances if it failed .... kinda like your Man Carter and the Iranian disaster.

You and yours can't destroy and rewrite all history. Live with it.
Orange Clown who would've fucked up the mission 27 different ways. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Hmmm really?......Ask Soleimani......oh that’s right, you can’t thanks to Trump....
Good Grief, you jack-holes can f-up a perfectly good, feel good, story by inserting your Dem vs. Rep, who deserves the credit BS. At the end of the article, you can read it, the people that were tracking him for 15 years deserve the credit for finding him. That starts with Clinton, but one side surely won't give him credit. He's a Dem and missed his chance to take him out. That moves through W. The other side won't give him credit. Rice was setup in front of a panel and had to admit they had reports that Bin Laden was planning 9/11 and we did nothing to stop it. We also missed him at Tora Bora, used 9/11 as an excuse to go back to Bagdad which cost us too many lives, found no WMD and no connection to 9/11. So both sides can claim victory by saying a Dem and a Rep failed to take him out. However, a group behind the scenes that worked through 3 administrations stayed after him and produced the evidence that lead to his take down and a group of SEALS and helicopter pilots executed the mission. None of them are claiming a political affiliation... except to the USA. I say the guy that did make the ultimate decsion and put his 2nd term and legacy on the line deserves some credit for making the call in a room of split decision. It's true in business and it's true in politics. If you can't give him some credit for that because he wears the wrong color tie, fine. Just let the credit lie with the people that did the work and don't F-up a perfectly good story with the typical political BS.
But honestly pxmcc tried to make it political from the very first post. But granted, the folks that actually executed the kill deserve all the credit. Politics aside.
  • pxmcc
  • 05-02-2021, 01:01 AM
You show the depth of your lack of knowledge and engraved bias.

BTW:

Why you dredge up these stale claims that aren't historically supported is beyond me .... Are you needing attention?

Here's the ending ... of the INVESTIGATION that began in 2002 under the Bush administration and he was being tracked during the second term of the Bush administration ...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-13300680

Detained prisoners began to disclose his identity as a consequence of special interrogation techniques utilized during the Bush administration in Eastern Europe. If you read the article it is claimed he owned the house and maintained utility connections.

A courier was followed to the house and that courier had been "under watch" for years before Obaminable was elected.

As an aside it is my recollection that Your Man Bitten was opposed to the raid as being risky for Obaminable's re-election chances if it failed .... kinda like your Man Carter and the Iranian disaster.

You and yours can't destroy and rewrite all history. Live with it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
sure thing troll and cyberstalker. whatever you say..
  • pxmcc
  • 05-02-2021, 01:02 AM
Hmmm really?......Ask Soleimani......oh that’s right, you can’t thanks to Trump.... Originally Posted by Russ38
that was an utterly idiotic move.