Crypt wants to ban me asap because he's butthurt

• pxmcc
  • 05-02-2021, 12:57 AM
other than my troll groupies-bareback1961, try weakly, and LL-for starters, if crypt succeeds, does that make the site better or worse? if worse, take it up with someone who can effect change. who is that by the way, anyone know?

if better, let me know and i'll give myself a 1 year ban and see if this clown is still butthurt and on the board. i could give exactly 0 fucks all total.

he gave me 5 pts for when i called him out as butthurt, and another 5 for mentioning trump-who was in the thread title for god sakes-in my bin laden post as a thread hijack of my own thread in the first post of the thread, which establishes the scope of the topic. whiskey tango foxtrot..

eccie is a trollocracy, including certain mods, whom i am happy to call out for fuckery, come what may..
You're just daring him to ban you and if he bans you due to this thread you only have yourself to blame. Your victim act just doesn't pass the test.

A ban isn't but a mouse click away and the length of the ban be it 30 days to perma-ban is also just a mouse click away. You need to ask yourself how many bans you will get before the moderator gets tired of your persona, says to hell with it, and gives you the perma-ban hammer.

I recognize the fact your politics and most others politics are 180 degrees apart. This is OK, however your self moderating of your threads is unwarranted. Given most threads, after the first few posts, tend to get off topic. Nothing personal, but this is just the way forums (car, sports, fishing, cooking, pick your subject) work. Let me give you an example. Say we're on a fishing forum and I make a thread about catching a 40 inch bull red with pictures of the fish. So there are a few nice catch postings, then someone asks me what kind of bait I use. Now we have several replies about who uses what to catch bull reds. (we have now gone officially off topic, however this is to be expected), after this, someone may ask what the tides were doing, where I caught the fish, and it goes on and on. It's just the ebb and flow of an internet forum thread and it's as normal as can be.
Sir

You need to stop or your wish will be granted.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • pxmcc
  • 05-02-2021, 07:26 AM
Sir

You need to stop or your wish will be granted.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner. Originally Posted by Dr-epg
fine but who do i talk to about appealing the bogus 5 points i got for "hijacking" my own 1st post in a thread? that's crazy.

and why are there no houston mods being consulted? ike is strict but his infractions are at least plausible. and Darth is probably the most fair mod on the board.
Sir

I have done my homework and reviewed all of your past posts and infractions and while you think it’s not justified I would disagree and feel your comments were off topic.

Your more than welcome to ask a administrator to review the infraction but in my and apparently CryptKickers opinion the comments were off topic.

The Dr
other than my troll groupies-bareback1961, try weakly, and LL-for starters, if crypt succeeds, does that make the site better or worse? if worse, take it up with someone who can effect change. who is that by the way, anyone know?

if better, let me know and i'll give myself a 1 year ban and see if this clown is still butthurt and on the board. i could give exactly 0 fucks all total.

he gave me 5 pts for when i called him out as butthurt, and another 5 for mentioning trump-who was in the thread title for god sakes-in my bin laden post as a thread hijack of my own thread in the first post of the thread, which establishes the scope of the topic. whiskey tango foxtrot..

eccie is a trollocracy, including certain mods, whom i am happy to call out for fuckery, come what may.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

BHAAHAAA