23 busted Thursday

Staff Edit

Twenty-three people have been arrested in relation to an online sex trafficking scheme

Know any of the people listed in the article?
Aren't residential homes riskier than apartments? Residential homes are super open and public facing.
Aren't residential homes riskier than apartments? Residential homes are super open and public facing. Originally Posted by 123ksalter
These guys must super dumb.

Apartments complexes are much better, especially large ones with apartments that do not open directly to the outside.
Foc link said September. Sounds like the Bungalow bust reported earlier?
Are text messages the only evidence? When the bungalow was busted in September only two ladies were arrested. They are now not facing charges.
It is related to the Bungalow bust. The Fox4 report was a bit more direct in making the connection.

Staff Edit

For some reason, CG2014’s link didn’t work for me. Hopefully this one is better.
The investigation showed criminals using two websites and short-term rental properties in Dallas and Plano to traffic women for sex.

I wonder which websites???
They advertised on RubMD. I don’t know where else.
They advertised on RubMD. I don’t know where else. Originally Posted by TinMan
How do you know? Who? Have links?
Ads for the bungalow girls were all over rubmd. I’m sure they have been taken down by now, although they remained up for quite awhile.

I wonder if that’s how they caught the guys. Kept the ads up and reeled ‘em in.
Probably. Sorry, wasn’t familiar with bungalow girls. I guess that’s a good thing lol.
For a guy not familiar with the bungalow girls, you’ve appeared to catch up quickly. Who were you prior to 12/4/22?
For a guy not familiar with the bungalow girls, you’ve appeared to catch up quickly. Who were you prior to 12/4/22? Originally Posted by TinMan
Nailed it! Maybe, lol