Kelly.. you kissed off Buffalo....

Ohhhh..... Kelly, Kelly, Kelly....

Hi Boys..Im KellyKiss
I will be visiting Syracuse, NY 5/22- 5/24
Rochester, NY 5/24- 5/26
I would love to make some new friends!
I am an exotic mix of Ebony, Native American and Creloe.
I'm slender, 5'6" 115 lbs, 32-25-36
Ive been told I have a great Spinner Body and a beautiful Model Face

Good Luck of course to you in ROC and Syracuse.... But Buffalo is where it's AT!!!
Buffalo is the home of the legendary GOBC for one thing, and I'm sure we could have convened a meeting in your honor...
Hell.... we've been known to even have a parade for some of the travelling girls....

Edit add:
Good Luck of course to you in ROC and Syracuse.... But Buffalo is where it's AT!!!
Buffalo is the home of the legendary GOBC for one thing, and I'm sure we could have convened a meeting in your honor...
Hell.... we've been known to even have a parade for some of the travelling girls....
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
^^^^^^^^

but would be nice if someone in ROC would step up
I only did weekends and have given up for now on the most part
Awwww, Paul you guys are wonderful in Buffalo... I always look forward to the GOBC when I visit the area..You guys are such gentlemen.. I think we all have created some very memorable moments at each one of them... I wont be to candid but I think the guys who have attended can testify to that.. I look forward to seeing you guys again in a couple of weeks
Yes buffalo is where it's at! It's always better when you come to see us Lisa, hurry back hun!
Lisa -- I owe you a dozen oysters....
Lisa -- I owe you a dozen oysters.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
ever squeezed yer ...jimmie juice into an ...oyster on the half-shell ...then put it back ...on the plate?

...bliss
Kinda surprised to see a traveler bypass Buffalo for Rochester. Usually it's the other way around. Glad she's stopping by the ROC.
  • Tiger
  • 05-18-2015, 02:34 PM
Look at her website. http://www.2meetkellykiss.com/about-us.html
It lists Awwbany and Buffalo as TBA. I'd guess the next leg of her tour.
Look at her website. http://www.2meetkellykiss.com/about-us.html
It lists Awwbany and Buffalo as TBA. I'd guess the next leg of her tour. Originally Posted by Tiger
shhhhhhh let them keep begging
  • Tiger
  • 05-18-2015, 05:40 PM
Paulie... good call - the 'Kelly' song may just do the trick.
Paulie... good call - the 'Kelly' song may just do the trick. Originally Posted by Tiger
with a bit more begging
Paulie... good call - the 'Kelly' song may just do the trick. Originally Posted by Tiger
with a bit more begging Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Nah....
I don't beg... and neither does the GOBC....
Eventually, the girls figure it out....

Just most of them don't like to "share" us.....
Nah....
I don't beg... and neither does the GOBC....
Eventually, the girls figure it out....

Just most of them don't like to "share" us..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
this threAD taint begging

ahhhhh ok right
GOBC Rock! I love all you guys and look forward to cumming to Buffalo next month. Keep the Patron on ice.
GOBC Rock! I love all you guys and look forward to cumming to Buffalo next month. Keep the Patron on ice. Originally Posted by Kelis_Monet
We have alerted the makers of Patron to send an extra large shipment to Buffalo, as there may be a higher than usual consumption of their product June 17-18.