Best Deep Throat in Buffalo

Guys & Ladies, who in your opinion gives the best deep throat in Buffalo? Which of you ladies would consider your deep throating skills to be "top notch"? Would you even consider any of the area t-girls to have outstanding skills?

I don't believe there is a wrong answer to this question.
Guys & Ladies, who in your opinion gives the best deep throat in Buffalo? Which of you ladies would consider your deep throating skills to be "top notch"? Would you even consider any of the area t-girls to have outstanding skills?

I don't believe there is a wrong answer to this question. Originally Posted by Bancroft1957
no wrong answer huh ...then it gots ta be yer ...mother
I was going to say Byron Brown.
2 words AMBER DOES
that was ...four words
Lee1968
Deep throating is so hot!
I love doing it and watching it done.
I'm pretty good at is as long as my head isn't held down lol.
I have to do it on my own or I gag.
Yeah same here. As long as I can control it im good some angles are better than others too depending how your cock curves lol
Lee1968 Originally Posted by splitlicker
^^ What he said ^^

We're not just talking back of the throat deep. We're talking down the esophagus deep with Lee!
that was ...four words Originally Posted by Plastic Man
2 is ...a number
Being held down and forced to gag is part of the fun :-)
MIA curbside Chelsea from S Buff and black Madison who used to come to Buff both provided great dt, bbbjcim&sw ....
Then there was Katie the Cleaner who gave superb head but don't recall if she could dt......
MIA curbside Chelsea from S Buff and black Madison who used to come to Buff both provided great dt, bbbjcim&sw ....
Then there was Katie the Cleaner who gave superb head but don't recall if she could dt...... Originally Posted by Celso
Ya and if ya needs a relief pitcher Goose Gossage is a great choice.

Three names, none available what a great 'resource'
  • Bluee
  • 08-10-2015, 07:34 AM
So far Lexxy. Haven't had the pleasure of meeting others mentioned. Yet.
I don't believe there is a wrong answer to this question. Originally Posted by Bancroft1957
LMAO!!!
Agreed but but but but Jimmy Jammer seems not to agree!!!.....
Ya and if ya needs a relief pitcher Goose Gossage is a great choice.

Three names, none available what a great 'resource' Originally Posted by JennerJammer
Well Jimmy Jammer I did list 3.
While you listed, Byron Brown and Goose Gossage???

What a great 'resource' you be....if yer into guys......

Fuckin' JJ.....