Just saying

• rj317
  • 09-05-2015, 01:26 AM
I'm just saying but I just got the run around for an hour and decided to split but I think that if an appointment time is set and your on time and get told I'm running late that you should be reimbursed for your time that you waited lol....
Absolutely! Perhaps a free session next time you guys get together.

Let us know how that works out for ya
I'm just saying but I just got the run around for an hour and decided to split but I think that if an appointment time is set and your on time and get told I'm running late that you should be reimbursed for your time that you waited lol.... Originally Posted by rj317
Next time your with her flip her over and read the fine print. JK
I'm just saying but I just got the run around for an hour and decided to split but I think that if an appointment time is set and your on time and get told I'm running late that you should be reimbursed for your time that you waited lol.... Originally Posted by rj317

Let us know how that works out for ya Originally Posted by splitlicker

I can't remember any women being on time. Other than the last time I got laid-off from work. But she was late for the next person too find out if hammer or not. Guess I should not of asked her if she got nailed or not. She said no and started to cry.

Ya ever drive a gal somewhere using her cell as GPS to guide ya. I have, yup we late. It was set to scenic bike route. Ever overhear guy called I want a you are late discount. That's when that other GPS kicks in and she says no and blames the driver. errrr WTF
Hell first time I ever got a tip from a her client. He came out to yell at me for late delivery. Then he saw the beating I was taking for taking a scenic bike route that she was controlling cell and set settings for.

Ever watch a gal get ready. Its amazing Ever help a gal get ready. Yeah just point out one thing. She doing her finger nails with the radio playing. AS ya be doing toe nails, she be moving foot and or toes to the music. Guess who fault if toe nails taint perfect. Ahem, one more. That stuff to hide her grey roots stinks bad, really bad.

If you want perfect. It takes time. A unbelievable amount of time.

Lets play read a review.
So you read a review you think is awesome. So now ya thinking of seeing her. The cum on face, tits, body, hair, cim sounded like fun. She be one the greek is on the menu and you are a guy that like that, or wants to try it once.
After you saw her you had a great time. But thinking of giving her a NO reviews as she was late. But before you write it you see a review the same day. The review was full of dirty fun. By pm to the guy to find out he was the Mr. Before Ya.
Now are you still upset she was late, or happy bit late clean and as perfect as she could get in the time she had?
If im running late I at least still give them their full appt time, obviously
If im running late I at least still give them their full appt time, obviously Originally Posted by Amber Does
Not as obvious as you would think. You are one of the exceptions, rather than the rule.
Not as obvious as you would think. You are one of the exceptions, rather than the rule. Originally Posted by splitlicker
rule?????

did she not just state what the op was bitching about without stating discount or free that seems op is looking for.
her: full appt time
op: reimbursed for your time that you waited

I can't remember any women being on time. Other than the last time I got laid-off from work. But she was late for the next person too find out if hammer or not. Guess I should not of asked her if she got nailed or not. She said no and started to cry.

Ya ever drive a gal somewhere using her cell as GPS to guide ya. I have, yup we late. It was set to scenic bike route. Ever overhear guy called I want a you are late discount. That's when that other GPS kicks in and she says no and blames the driver. errrr WTF
Hell first time I ever got a tip from a her client. He came out to yell at me for late delivery. Then he saw the beating I was taking for taking a scenic bike route that she was controlling cell and set settings for.

Ever watch a gal get ready. Its amazing Ever help a gal get ready. Yeah just point out one thing. She doing her finger nails with the radio playing. AS ya be doing toe nails, she be moving foot and or toes to the music. Guess who fault if toe nails taint perfect. Ahem, one more. That stuff to hide her grey roots stinks bad, really bad.

If you want perfect. It takes time. A unbelievable amount of time.

Lets play read a review.
So you read a review you think is awesome. So now ya thinking of seeing her. The cum on face, tits, body, hair, cim sounded like fun. She be one the greek is on the menu and you are a guy that like that, or wants to try it once.
After you saw her you had a great time. But thinking of giving her a NO reviews as she was late. But before you write it you see a review the same day. The review was full of dirty fun. By pm to the guy to find out he was the Mr. Before Ya.
Now are you still upset she was late, or happy bit late clean and as perfect as she could get in the time she had? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
OSD, That's some funny shit right there BUT So very true. Having driven a few over the years..... you hit the nail on the head...
OSD, That's some funny shit right there BUT So very true. Having driven a few over the years..... you hit the nail on the head... Originally Posted by ben dover
Ahhh you have driven before.
strange as it be fun and a pain in the ass at the same time.

mmmmm trying to think of a story I CAN tell and not out anyone or thing.

mmmmm AC dead now and about 5 years ago
So a gal I have driven for walks out with a guy. Me LOL to self in my mind that taint going to work out well. 15 min latter my cell rings. Its her cell calling. I answer with a Hay why ya calling. I hear a guy yelling in the background I will pay you to come to... And get this bitch away from me. Errr ok on way. I took the cash offered. Drove her home as she wanted. Go back to club order coffee. Went for that cash to pay. Dang, awesome. So I called another gal as I drank my coffee.

seems save me pays well
  • NC-17
  • 09-05-2015, 12:52 PM
Not as obvious as you would think. You are one of the exceptions, rather than the rule. Originally Posted by splitlicker
Agreed.

Agreed.
Originally Posted by NC-17
mmmm maybe I read that wrong

Let us know how that works out for ya Originally Posted by splitlicker
Although I suspect you are being facetious , that actually should be he standard if a provider isn't two faced. After all, they talk of how valuable their time is , but usually think nothing of ours - even though it is at least as important.

For instance, if you booked a 2 hour date and came an hour late , the lady would expect you to pay for the 2 hours and stay for the one remaining hour. I would find that fair since I booked her time for the 2 hours and thus she couldn't book someone else in that slot. So why , if she wastes your hour, should you not be reimbursed with a free hour or even get that one hour date for free? Fair is fair.
Although I suspect you are being facetious , that actually should be he standard if a provider isn't two faced. After all, they talk of how valuable their time is , but usually think nothing of ours - even though it is at least as important.

For instance, if you booked a 2 hour date and came an hour late , the lady would expect you to pay for the 2 hours and stay for the one remaining hour. I would find that fair since I booked her time for the 2 hours and thus she couldn't book someone else in that slot. So why , if she wastes your hour, should you not be reimbursed with a free hour or even get that one hour date for free? Fair is fair. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
mmmmmmmm

once upon a time I bought a house. Unexpectedly a Judge dies, my lawyer became temp Judge till election. Well crap this is slowing things down. So I called seller to say sorry but its being worked on. He said he was thinking of calling me. His lawyer went to jail. Now that really slowed things down. Even more so on his end. LOL my down payment was in his lawyers hands. 4 years latter I had the place paid off. Seller did not get my down till 8 years latter after I sold the house. I do not remember seller nor myself getting a deal or free work with the 4 month delay.

Shit happens. Now I find most hookers are nicer to deal with than most lawyers. Unless ya cry on a SHMB about it LOL Then any deal she may have thought about giving ya on a next time, just went out the window.
mmmmmmmm

once upon a time I bought a house. Unexpectedly a Judge dies, my lawyer became temp Judge till election. Well crap this is slowing things down. So I called seller to say sorry but its being worked on. He said he was thinking of calling me. His lawyer went to jail. Now that really slowed things down. Even more so on his end. LOL my down payment was in his lawyers hands. 4 years latter I had the place paid off. Seller did not get my down till 8 years latter after I sold the house. I do not remember seller nor myself getting a deal or free work with the 4 month delay.

Shit happens. Now I find most hookers are nicer to deal with than most lawyers. Unless ya cry on a SHMB about it LOL Then any deal she may have thought about giving ya on a next time, just went out the window. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
There is a difference between an unusual and unpredictable "shit happens" situation versus what appears to be standard of practice for so many.
There is a difference between an unusual and unpredictable "shit happens" situation versus what appears to be standard of practice for so many. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Standard practice because there's rarely any negative consequences. In other words, douche bags keep going back in regardless.
There's plenty of great chicks like Amber who make it right. Why would you go back in?