Encounter: Rollipop Olivia for some Sunday fun.

User ID: -
Date: 06/09/24
Name: Olivia
Phone: on website
Email Address: on website
URL / Website: rollipop.net
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: South Austin
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Black with blond highlights, at shoulder or little past shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Photos are accurate, some classic but very very minimal touch up on the pics, but its her.
Recommendation: Yes
Their site is still locked behind a PIN - are they not accepting new clients, or referrals only?
+1 from me for Olivia. Treat her nice fellas
Their site is still locked behind a PIN - are they not accepting new clients, or referrals only? Originally Posted by Quarkus
At the moment I would consider them available for current clients only. Not sure when or if they'll open back up
Gotcha, thanks.
Just visited her. By far my favorite experience.
Hmmm I’m supposed to be in town in a few days and thought I’d check their site but the pin they sent me doesn’t appear to work any more. Anyone know if they are changing pins or are they shutting down again?
Hmmm I’m supposed to be in town in a few days and thought I’d check their site but the pin they sent me doesn’t appear to work any more. Anyone know if they are changing pins or are they shutting down again? Originally Posted by fourbarrel4u
May want to shoot them a text on this as I got an updated pin.

Quarkus, this site has recently been updated. Phone number and email are visible before the pin.

Could a mod add that to my initial review
post and possibly review the criteria and approve it if that's still available?

Text 512-808-8999
Email rollipop.net@gmail.com

I would expect verification is still very hard though.