URL / Website: www.kfestival.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Royal and 35
Activities: FS, a lot of TUMA, BBBJ, rusty trombone, GFE, massage, DFK
Hair Length and Color: Short black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short hair, little on the thicker side, don't go by pics on site. Natty B cups, small tattoo over her tits.
Recommendation: Yes
They never look like their pics. Only Velvet looks like her pics.
They never look like their pics. Only Velvet looks like her pics. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough

Sure they can...usually a little off (Cristal is an exception as she looks just like her pics if not better) but then there is WAY THE FUCK OFF which sounds like it may be the case here.

This is why we ALL need to ask the boomer and stipulate walking out if we aren't pleased.

I would have to say all pics are touched up, but nothing wrong with asking questions with the booker.

Yes, the pictures are updated and these are much more similar. Face actually resembles her.

Still the pics are slimmed down.

If you can get past the pictures though, Chu is one of the girls who is more about service than looks. Her TUMA really was extensive and she really tongue fucks hard
Yes, the pictures are updated and these are much more similar. Face actually resembles her.

Still the pics are slimmed down.

If you can get past the pictures though, Chu is one of the girls who is more about service than looks. Her TUMA really was extensive and she really tongue fucks hard Originally Posted by Quantavius
Her face looks like a Doll on the Site, so any resemblance is quite a compliment.

Her pics are of a fuck doll with a PS face added. Look at the hands.
Almost looks like AI Anime Effects filter. Lots of apps convert photo to anime. I don't see the appeal, cuz I don't want to fuck a cartoon. Sure hope they don't start addiing tentacles to the pics.