Love of water tour

New York is to uptight for this.

yet with links to Lake Eire, Lake Ontario, I think two Finger Lakes, Lake Champlain, Genesee river, Hudson River, and more. The New York State Canal could make for a very relaxing Hobby tour for a guy or gal with the time. Boats are known for drinking gas or fuel oil. Yet at canal speeds, small or no wake, run as cheap or almost as a large car or pickup. With the right bottom cheaper. I have seen boats planing on the canal. But that is not legal and very unwise. There is the problem of time, life, space, etc. NY being a big problem. As your kinda locked in between locks. to bad.
  • Tiger
  • 09-23-2012, 11:14 AM

Just wait til you see her step off in schoen place for ice cream
Been a long time I have been to schoen place.
Oahhhh..............

when I read the title I thought maybe you were getting golden showers from your three..

now that would be a boat load of wee
98.5 degree hot Piss
aka............. urine
98.5 degree hot Piss Originally Posted by JONBALLS
aka............. urine Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Thanks for clarifying that. I thought "Piss" was another acronym: Provider Insists Swallowing Sperm. Silly me.
also .some thinck it shoots out of the vagina known as squirting but some argue Thats a milky cum-like substance and not piss (urine)
no JB. Just making a market to sell or lease out my boat. LOL
Im gonna buy some land in the southern tier,, NO NOT UPSET.. Ill take it and live on it, itll fit in the pond

costa rica when ubammer the destroyer wins again
  • jimny
  • 09-26-2012, 12:52 AM
New York is to uptight for this.

yet with links to Lake Eire, Lake Ontario, I think two Finger Lakes, Lake Champlain, Genesee river, Hudson River, and more. The New York State Canal could make for a very relaxing Hobby tour for a guy or gal with the time. Boats are known for drinking gas or fuel oil. Yet at canal speeds, small or no wake, run as cheap or almost as a large car or pickup. With the right bottom cheaper. I have seen boats planing on the canal. But that is not legal and very unwise. There is the problem of time, life, space, etc. NY being a big problem. As your kinda locked in between locks. to bad. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
With time a proper equipment the canal from CNY will take you anywhere. Many years ago I took a 31 footer from Long Island to Syracuse. Took our time stopping at various places took 3 days. If I pushed it I could have done it in 2. But it was a very relaxing cruise and great way to take in parts of NY you can't see from a car.